Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
You know...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:57 pm
I'd REALLY appreciate if all of you ******** stop bringing up Dirge of Ceberus.
'Kay? ^_^
'Cause li'l ol' me is getting ******** SICK AND TIRED OF YOU NIT WITS YAPPING ON AND ON AND ONNNNN ABOUT SOME STUPID GAME I WILL NEVER GET TO PLAY SINCE OOOONE OF YOU GETS UPSET EVER TIME I BRING UP THAT I EVEN HAVE THOUGHTS ABOUT PLAYING THE FIRST GAME!!!!
GOOOOOOOOD! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THE FIRST FFIIV IS TO FIND?! AND HOW ******** EXPENSIVE IT IS?! I WOULD RATHER BUY SOMETHING WORTH THE MONEY INSTEAD OF SOME GAME THAT I CAN'T PLAY AND WON'T BEAT!

So can we please stop yapping about the stupid game and make a happy Miyu? ^-^

On a happier note, my brother is giving me his ToS game. ;O YAAAAY!

[Errr, wrong forum? I think? nwn]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:17 pm
-Toe-Sock-

[Errr, wrong forum? I think? nwn]

3nodding sweatdrop  

Shikima Panda

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:21 pm
I already made a forum about DoC in the game forum that we all can freely talk about DoC, if you don't wanna hear bout DoC aviod that forum plz. So far that I know only me and Beserk beat that game and their are like few people I get a chance to talk to about DoC cause not many people have it or beat it. And besides I have yet to play or own ToS and ya'll talk about that game freely and I don't complain one bit about it except for the fact that I wanna play it. I have no Gamecube and no money and no way to get the system and the ToS game right now. Is there a way you can rent DoC at some videostore? And the FF7 game most likely cost like $20 on E-Bay which I am going to go to get ToS when I get the chance.

I'm not being mean I am just speaking my mind, cause I am tired if some of ya'll telling others to stop talking about games they don't have and yet ya'll talk about games that some of us don't have.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:22 pm
And you know what? We realized this and made a forum for it, for people who have actually played the game. Thank you, Mack. At best you could ignore the forum entirely.

I got FFVII for 20 bucks. New. That's not so bad...to me.

And he's giving you ToS? Good. I suppose.

And keep that in mind next time you ramble on about your precious tablet, okay? >_> I realize you're left out, but just because you haven't played it means we can't talk about it? I mean, you can talk about your tablet, but much of the tiem it feels like you're rubbing it in that you have one and I do not. So you don't want us to talk about something common and ENJOY OURSELVES? I want you to be happy, but being happy at our expense...like I said, ignoring it is the best you can do.

EDIT: THANK YOU, Mack, again. That's basically what I wanted to say, but I couldn't have made it so...nice.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:33 pm
And yeah that was the wrong forum, but Lurker took care of it. >_>

Oh, and call me a ******** again, and I'll beat you upside the head with a baseball bat. Savvy?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:29 pm
@Miyu: The forum is clearly labeled "DoC Discussion", It's not that hard to avoid. Also, Ebay is your friend. =)

@Sangome: If you can't say something nice, don't say something at all.
And it appears you locked the thread to get the last word. =/  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:33 pm
leiutenant_dan
@Miyu: The forum is clearly labeled "DoC Discussion", It's not that hard to avoid. Also, Ebay is your friend. =)

@Sangome: If you can't say something nice, don't say something at all.
And it appears you locked the thread to get the last word. =/
If you've gone through as much as I have with her...it's to be expected.

And tell that to her! Calling us ********. She could have gine about it nicer.

And I didn't touch it...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:13 am
Dan i locked the thread after Miyu had left to stop the harassment and yelling after seeing her thread about her going.  

Shikima Panda

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:37 pm
Shikima Panda
Dan i locked the thread after Miyu had left to stop the harassment and yelling after seeing her thread about her going.
Thank you.

I'm sorry if I sounded harassing, but you try dealing with her emo moments over Yahoo, or etc. It gets too much for me to take. You just...would have had to have been there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Shikima Panda
Got it.

@ Sangome: Sorry. gonk

And i only told you that because i don't think miyu will see it. o.o;;  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:32 am
leiutenant_dan
Shikima Panda
Got it.

@ Sangome: Sorry. gonk

And i only told you that because i don't think miyu will see it. o.o;;
No worries. I can see why you'd think that, I'm easy to...anger, sometimes.

And not see it? Well, she did leave...and you can still view locked threads, I think, but only mods can post in them.

Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games