Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Princess Tutu] Because it needs more love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ducks?
  Quack!
View Results

palindrome88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:59 pm
I only just finished watching Princess Tutu, and I gotta say, it's one of the best animes I've ever seen. The plot is really complex and unique, characters are interesting, animation is lovely, and the soundtrack is all different songs from famous ballets...it's quite a ride!
Yaoi-wise, I'm seriously in love with Fakir/Mytho. It's so cute and sweet. 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You can't deny that kind of cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:06 am
WAAAAH OMG XDDD~!

Mmkay-- I started watching Princess Tutu in hopes that Fakir and Mytho would hook up. ; ____;

I lovelovelove that pairing. ]: AND COME ON... THEY SOOO HAAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON. D8 imeanlookatthem ;__; -sobs-

Butyeah.. Ruu or however the hell you spell her name was annoying. 8D;; Duck made me giggle. heart

Tuxedo Douche

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:16 pm
I read the first book. I'll have to look at the anime then.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:40 pm
Tuxedo Douche
WAAAAH OMG XDDD~!

Mmkay-- I started watching Princess Tutu in hopes that Fakir and Mytho would hook up. ; ____;

I lovelovelove that pairing. ]: AND COME ON... THEY SOOO HAAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON. D8 imeanlookatthem ;__; -sobs-

Butyeah.. Ruu or however the hell you spell her name was annoying. 8D;; Duck made me giggle. heart

I KNOW. crying
I mean, I love Fakir/Mytho, and I wouldn't have minded if they had a threeway with Ahiru....but Rue. I'm sorry, but most of the trouble in the second season is HER FAULT. Why couldn't she have hooked up with that cocky kid with glasses (whatever his name is.) He said he loved her. C'mon, she really can't ask for a lot more than that.  

palindrome88

[SHIEI]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:22 pm
tch, I swear for the first whole season I could have -sworn- they were together. I mean, the way Fakir would always close blinds and be so... so -close- to Mythos was all too suggestive. (not to mention Mythos was usually partially nude like, everytime he was in his room? >__> coinkodink? I think not.)

on a side note: I really gave way to Mythos/Ahiru later on, I really couldn't stand Rue especially after the second season. besides, Ahiru went through all the pain, and what did she get in return? back where she started, that's what. >__>+

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Revival of thread.

Mythos doesn't wear pants because he knows Fakir will just take them off later heart  

Komurin Your Face

retice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:15 pm
LOL.
My yaoi-fearing best friend is in love with this anime, and for her birthday I went to draw a picture of the characters for her. I've never watched it so I went on google to find pictures of them, and didn't have the heart to tell her that almost all of the websites I found for the anime were yaoi ones for this couple.
Poor dear. XD
It's cute though, I have to say. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:13 pm
I sow a music video on youtube to the song My sweet prince (it's a sad dark song)

crying But the song went so well with them and it was so beautiful it makes me want to watch the anime

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games