Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Yaoi That Should NOT Exist Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:31 pm
Have you ever come across a yaoi that just plain should not exist?

I sure as hell have. I really wish I hadn't too.

Floating around in the internets somewhere, I came across a historical fanfiction story, about how Malcom X went into a time machine and ended up getting it on with Beethoven.

It's like they pulled two names out of a hat and just went with it. What makes it worse though, is it was really well written and thought out and all that, you could tell it took time to write.

I tell ya, I gave up yaoi for about 4 entire months after that little incident.

Some of these pairings just make my brain hurt when I try to comprehend them. MINESWEEPER yaoi, of the mines gangraping the smiley face, Pikmin yaoi, of Olimar and Louie... EW EW EW EW EW! I'm an open minded person, but seriously, yaoi between the pot that called the kettle black? Just no. Do. Not. Want.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:17 am
...I'll get back to you after my mind has finished being utterly boggled by Minesweeper yaoi... burning_eyes How the hell does that even work? Do mines even have a gender?  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:59 am
Enzai should have stayed a game..... stare
I disliked the OVA of it. sweatdrop And the game has more characters and gets into my depth of the other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:07 am
That...is...just wrong. -shudders-

MINESWEEEPER?! Ew. Just plain ew.

I'm going to go bang my head on a hard object now.

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:39 am
The worst I've ever found was a Harry Potter/Sirius Black/James Potter's dead body threesome type thing. It squicked me so bad! Oh, and another involved Severus Snape, Flitwick and the insertion of cherries into an orifice you don't normally find them in....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:12 am
Ewww! Ewww! Ewww! o.O

I hate any fanfic's with snape and a child, think about it.............................................................had enough time now? Yeah, ewwww.......................*shudder*  

Ethello

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:51 am
Harry potter yaoi is yuck unless its H/D.... then its yum. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:01 am
Am I the only one who was too scared to click the 'Bible' section on ff.net? I mean...GAWD. *barfs*

Riosin

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:51 am
Rio Ri
Am I the only one who was too scared to click the 'Bible' section on ff.net? I mean...GAWD. *barfs*

*Looks sheepish* I've read it. It's not that bad actually... smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:23 pm
>__>
<__<
Level C
(Please don't eat me)
But I've been traumatic since I watched it ! crying

Graceful crisis

Adnamac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:27 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
...I'll get back to you after my mind has finished being utterly boggled by Minesweeper yaoi... burning_eyes How the hell does that even work? Do mines even have a gender?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:35 pm
Graceful crisis
>__>
<__<
Level C
(Please don't eat me)
I liked Level C ninja  

Hisoka1980

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:42 pm
Hisoka1980
Graceful crisis
>__>
<__<
Level C
(Please don't eat me)
I liked Level C ninja

I didn't like the whole "stranger approaches young boy , they almost have sex and suddenly they can't live without the other" concept . And I really disliked the necks gonk But I've only watched the first episode of the anime sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:38 pm
Anything involving beastiality. gonk For instance: Pokemon when the pair the people with pokemon (or pokemon with pokemon), and anything else. o.o  

ph34r t3h b3cc4

such a mess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 pm
You know, I've gotten so used to odd pairings that shouldn't be that I've just stopped caring about it for the most part. Everyone has their own preferences. Even if they are.. demented... odd.. weird.. and synonyms to those words.

Still, as I said, 'for the most part'. So here's one that I just tend to avoid cause.. they just don't belong in my mind as a couple kthx?:

I've never been a big fan of Jing/Kir. No matter how many times I see it on Japanese sites, I still can't accept it too well. For one Kir is completely heterosexual, unless you count that scene in Coco Oco, which doesn't even count for much. And second of all, I'm no huge fan of bestiality. But if anything, if I couldn't pair Kir with that bird from volume 7 -I'd rather simply pair him with a female not Jing.*

Also, Minesweeeper/Bible is just odd. O_o Although for the latter, I can at least think up something for that. Minesweeper though... What the? Are we giving the smiley face an orgasm every time we click on the squares...?

*=Plus, Jing is treasuresexual. XDDD

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces