Submit

Keevan or Weyoun?
  Keevan
  No way Weyoun is the best!
View Results

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:46 pm
I actualy have two questions one is
Does any one watch G4's Startrek 2.0, I was wondering what that show is about, because I noticed it has Will Shatner in it.
And
Did any one watch the Stargate 200th episiod, did you guys see the Startrek spoof they did it was funny (even if it was 30 seconds long!), I was just wondering what every one thought of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:27 am
I watch 2.0, and participate in the Spock Market..
I have Stock in Red Shirts, the Federation and Chekov and..a lot in Spock.

Also, Star Gate parodies Star Trek constantly, they have since the very first episode, which is actually precisely what got me interested in SG.  

Ken5hachan

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:34 pm
Unrelated to the topic itself, but I love the poll! I thought Keevan was hilarious!! I liked him way better than Weyoun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:44 pm
Star trek 2.0 is just TOS with interactive features, and the 200th ep. was the best! it had everything, star trek, farscape, wizard of oz, very nice.

and should i know what the poll means?  

Kurzon_Dax

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:45 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Star trek 2.0 is just TOS with interactive features, and the 200th ep. was the best! it had everything, star trek, farscape, wizard of oz, very nice.

and should i know what the poll means?

No the poll is kinda random. And okay cause I am going to record an episode from my echo star and I just wanted to know what it was about.
And whats a Spock Market is it virtual or actualy real?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:35 pm
I didn't watch all of the SG1 200th episode, but I did see that part in the advertisements. SG1 rocks !!! ST rocks also ^_^  

Destyne

Nishihana-hime

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:58 pm
I play to I basically have stocks in all the major charries and the enterprise man I lost so much during This Side of Paradise because I missed most of the show sweatdrop  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games