Kislev

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:24 am
Well, I have to ask, what are your thoughts on the armies of Kislev. I like their style and all, but are they really that effective?

And puh-lease, be constructive, the first to barge in with comments of "suck" and "bad" without a good reason get a virtual kick in yon teeth. Just imagine it. Yesss.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:06 am
I honestly can't say much about Kislev. I like the concept behind the army, but have never seen it put in to practical use.  

Daicon

Drachyench

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:40 pm
Kislev, IMO, seems good enough. Decent enough Hero's decent units (Throwing Weapons that Always throw, and no penalties to hit for Stand and shoot!), decent Calvary chargers, and good Fast Calvary make them seem like a good ally to Empire armies for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:47 pm
Kislev is awsome. Adding to the above, Katarin has her own lore of magic.  

Lord of Ostlandria

Daicon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:18 pm
Lord of Ostlandria
Kislev is awsome. Adding to the above, Katarin has her own lore of magic.

That she does, and Yhetees have the most useless ability in the game... being immune to that lore of magic. So you know, against most armies, they're still hairy brutes, but by God, if I ever face of against Kislev, their queen shall rue the day! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:23 pm
Many years ago when they did the Skullz promotion, me my brother and my dad earnt enough for the vip tickets to GWHQ for a special prieview and talk and stuff of what was the new warhammer back them (which is the current one now that is about to be replaced)
It was then that my dad confronted Gav Thorpe and said 'What have you done with my Kislev?'
To which he replied 'We don't actually have any plans for the Kislev as they no longer fitted in with or current views of the Empire.'
My dad was not too pleased at that news. 'You better bring back my Kislev, I've spent ages putting together my Kislev force and I'd like to be able to play them with the new rules!' It was jokingly mind he's not totally evil XO;
So yeah things said, tour over, we leave.
And lo, many years later, the Kislevs appeared with their own army list and some new models =O a coincidence? most likely really XP But still we loled cuz it was rather ammusing

[/very random story]  

nadescaflowne

Aged Lunatic

3,875 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Waffles! 25

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:02 am
Then maybe if I go to GW and threaten one of the big names, we can get the*Door or my house bursts open as I say something with a S in its name and are draged away kicking and screaming crying xp  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games