Element is my rp name

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:53 pm
I'll let you read this before I move this into the Music subforum. Please keep all topics in their appropriate forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:15 am
david crowder![:  

koreanusher

doodles0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:29 am
I'm a big fan of the rock genre... I'm into the whole jumping around and stuff... and yes head banging....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:42 pm
I like Stacy Orrico, Hawk Nelson, and Skillet. Jeremy Camp is pretty good too, but other than that I mostly listen to secular music.  

Lickitung

Dark Captain Gio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:00 pm
sadly i dislike christian music  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:44 am
Dark Captain Gio
sadly i dislike christian music

Well then, what kind of music do you like?

I personally enjoy Christian music. I really like the new "Dead man" from Jars of Clay.  

Torrent Turran

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 pm
doodles0
I'm a big fan of the rock genre... I'm into the whole jumping around and stuff... and yes head banging....

I saw Kutless in concert; the next day I felt like I'd been hit by a bus from all the screaming and jumping and throwing my arms in the air. -sigh- Good times, good times ...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:43 pm
I had a big thing for Hillsong when I started listening to and singing Christian music, after hearing the songs performed in-house at King's Church in Newport, Wales.

Nearly every time I'm in the car, there's the 'More... Best Worship Songs Ever!' album in the CD player. I'm never good with artist/song names (poor memory for those sorts of things, which proves difficult in social situations sweatdrop ), but I have found quite a few of the songs on there have got me wailing like a banshee and shaking my skinny bootay! xd

It would be fantastic if a brother or sister would give me a few pointers!

Priestley

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:46 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
...throwing my arms in the air...

Did you remember to catch them afterwards or did they fly through the air and knock someone out? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:56 pm
Im a huge Gospel fan. I love New age (or NEO) gospel. such as Fred Hammonf, Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, J Moss, and I love Christian rap like Lacrae, Da TRUTH, Ambassador, on the like.....  

StrongTower200

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:41 am
Baxter Bloom
Fushigi na Butterfly
...throwing my arms in the air...

Did you remember to catch them afterwards or did they fly through the air and knock someone out? lol

LOL ... that reminds me that the lady sitting in front of me got hit in the nose with a drumstick (not ... chicken ... an actual stick for playing the drum). She was okay, thankfully. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:05 am
Ky-Kiske101
Im a huge Gospel fan. I love New age (or NEO) gospel. such as Fred Hammonf, Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, J Moss, and I love Christian rap like Lacrae, Da TRUTH, Ambassador, on the like.....

haha christian rap is sooo cute ^_^ i am mostly a Worship music and rock/emo chiristain rock music gurl. i love good hyms LOL and i love Stellar Kart and Relient K they are amazing!!!

mostly i dont listen to secular music beside a few love songs and uhh HIM which is my great weekness (their a love metal band from Finland) they got me threw some really tough spots in life and i dont think i'll ever stop listening to them but i'm trying to stop listening to secular music mostly because music influences u and i want only Godly influences plus it sooo much more fun of music!!!!  

Digi_Dream_Gurl

moonbeam5003

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:04 am
Psalm 116:1-2 I love the Lord. He heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.

I like contemporary Christian and Christian rock. Casting Crowns, Jeremy Camp, David Crowder Band, Newsboys, and alot more I can't think of at the moment sweatdrop

Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff