Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:56 pm
ok we have Eight warring kingdoms.Each deals with an element. The kingdom of the sea...the kingdom of the air, the kingdom of fire, the kingdom of earth,Light,Wind,Ice, and darkness. Spirit and shadow are considered rouges and are perfect to stealth operations. They can be in either one. One ruler is a tyrant the other isn't. They use magic to power their weapons. There is a ruler for each kingdom but for the two other elements they are leaders...not king or queen

Rules
1.No godmodding
2.Limitations means cant be undefeatable k?
3.Have fun

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Weapon-
Kingdom
Appearance- (no saying looks like avi)
Bio-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:30 pm
Name- Haruko
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Weapon- sword in pic
Kingdom- Ice
Appearance- User Image
Bio- Lives by self ran away from her kingdom and will go back very nice but when angry turns into a totally different person  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:45 pm
Friends Character not mine

Kihaku_Ookimi
Name- Rayn
Age- 20
Gender- f
Weapon- A big sword that can seperate into two small swords.
Kingdom: isn't in any kingdom. Her powers consist of shadow and spirit. Considered to be quite rare.
Appearance- Pic speaks louder than words.
User Image This is out of uniform. In uniform she has a mask that covers her mouth and nose only leaving the eyes shown. Her hair has streaks. She wears a typical body suit that is black. Her belt is silver. Her weapon is her powers and kunai.
Bio- She helps as much as she can in many places. She is the advisor and is very nuetral prone to betray both sides.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:54 pm
Rayn wore her black bodysuit. She was racing to the water controlled lands. She have been betraying many sides for money to support her family in the shadow and spirit tribes. Fortunatly for her both her parents led the rouge groups. So if she ever got into trouble both tribes could help.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:56 pm
Haruko was wondering where ever she felt like and saw this girl in body armer and she stood in her way and Haruko drew her sword "what do you think your doing here this is for the water kingom and i know your not a part of it" Haruko said standing there giving Rayn an evil glare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:01 pm
"you know that shadow and spirit tribes are neutral...we are allowed to go as we please according to the treaty!!", She attempted to walk past her.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:03 pm
Haruko still blocked the path "I am not with the treaty Im on my own and will not let you past" Haruko said breathing out cold air and the air around the two just got very cold  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 pm
Her eyes narrowed. "I suggest you move or you will suffer my wrath as the future leader of both shadow clan andSpirit clan You should know what our power does....and whats even worse is im both...your at a loss" With that the girl Sank into the girls shadow and appeared behind her in the shadow of the tree. She darted off on top speed.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:10 pm
when she was running she ran into a puddle and then Haruko turned and took her sword and touched the ground here she ran and she froze her feet to the ground "dont stop the enevitalble" she said walking towards Rayn  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:13 pm
not good she thought. She formed two balls. one that looked pure white with a silver aura in her second hand a black ball with an aura of purple. "fine...so be it"she said as she used the mini black ball to free herself from the frozen prison. "You have seeled your fate. I CALL ON THE SPIRITS OF MY ANCESTORS", she continued as the mini silver ball began to grow. She quickly threw it at the mysterious girl.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:18 pm
she closed her eyes and and sighed "this will end soon" she said putting up her sword and went around the ball of light and went after Rayn  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:20 pm
Rayn quickly smirked" bad move." The silver ball exploded into many around the girl making it impossible to move. "you move your soul will be out of the body for an hour. enough for me to escape. You let me go now they shall dissapear."  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:22 pm
she closed her eyes "very well" Haruko said very meanly "you are a good fighter"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:25 pm
" Thank you...." she said in a nicer tone. The silver balls dissapated. "mind you if you try to sneak attack me they shall reappear. It is a last second defense mechanism. The power is actually charged by souls that are just...they won't attack unless you have ill will toward me." she said quietly.  

Kradxon

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 pm
she bowed "you definiatly a worthy opponiet" she said putting her head back up "as you can see Im part of the Ice kingdom Im the next ruler but i dont want to be a ruler" she said looking at the ground with an evil looking face "whats your name" Haruko asked looking at Rayn with a mean looking face  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff