Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:08 pm
This will be my first real RP so if anyone whats to help me go ahead
here are some rules
1. I dont care for cuzz words so go ahead just dont be vulgar k?
2. No godmodding
3. Some romance if you want but nothing over PG13 k?
and i think thats it for rules

The contry is ruled by a dictatorship and the people fear the government and a group of people are gathering to stop this its a world of demons and angels the government is ruled by devils and half devils

anyone can join just put

Name-
Apperance- Pics only please and dont tell me it looks like Avi
weapon-
bio-

i think thats about it oh and have fun  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:07 pm
Name: Azreal
Weapon: solid black blade with red rune symbols running along it
Bio: Once worked for the goverment as one of the high ranking special ops officers. One of the best demons there until something happened and suddenly left the government. The government has been trying to track him down since, seeing as how he knows the secrets of the government and the terrible secrets within it. Now 5 years after his disappearance he comes back ready to take the government down.

This is me!

User Image  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:37 pm
Name- Haruka
Apperance- User Image
weapon- blade in pic
bio-Has been fighting the demons ever sence she can remeber her family was killed by them has had been fighting to kill them allwill not stop until the one who started it all the leader of the demons  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:41 pm
*Appears before you* So Haruka, still killing demons as usual I suppose.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:50 pm
Haruko turns and looks at Azreal with empty eyes "what else would i do with my life" she said turning back over looking at a city burning  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:52 pm
*Draws blade and points to the side of your throat* You do realize that if I was any sort of a monster I would kill you for slaughtering my demonic brethren. As it is, I'm only upset because I couldn't get here before you. *Lowers blade to the ground*  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:54 pm
Haruka turns and looks at Azreal "do that again and Ill kill you" she said leaving  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:05 pm
*Smirks and looks into the burning flames. Quickly disappears only to reappear beside one of the burning buildings. He flicks his sword with blinding speed decapitating two demons* And here I was just going to tell her that she had missed two....  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:07 pm
Haruka stopped her wings appeared behind her and landed next to Azreal "i was going to take care of them" she said wacking him upside the head her wings disappearing into air leaving a feather  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:11 pm
*Shakes head and sheaths his sword* It doesn't matter, they're dead now.

*One of them manages to moves and gasps* Master Azreal?

*Draws sword back out and stabs the demon in the head* I'm no longer your master....  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:13 pm
Haruka put her hands together and looked like she was praying she took two of her fingers and put it the demons head reading its thoughts and memories and she turns and walks away "are you coming or not" she said with a evil smirk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:16 pm
Sighs and shrugs. "Do you honestly think I have anything else better to do than to follow a beautiful lady through the pits of hell?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:18 pm
Haruka stops and smiles looking at Azreal "of course you dont" she said turning back around with the look from before "Ill never stop unlike you" she said walking away  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:20 pm
"I leave for five years because half this realm was wanting me dead and you consider that stopping!" Sheates sword and caches up to you. "Besides, you know I had my reasons for leaving...."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:23 pm
Haruka put her head down "yes.." she said walking and entered the forest the feather from before appeared in her hand and she threw it into the air "be my eyes" she said and her eyes became pure white being able to see what the feather saw  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff