PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:06 pm
.:.:Contents:.:.

1. Your here

2. Story Line

3. Rules

4. Profile/People

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:19 pm
-+- Story Line -+-

The story takes place in the dark streets of the hidden in the mist village. Something has befallen the villages. Darkness, something as sweeped over the sky and a dark cloud is hanging over each village. Causing chaos, everyone is pointing fingers at the other villages. Saying it was their fault and they did it. In retro-spect no one knows who is doing it. Some are taking it so badly they are killing people they think are the cause of it. With hate and fear swiping the streets, some people take there leave and some take to there knees. The dark figures of evil are taking advantage of the chaos. For a strange reason there is only one village that doesn't have a dark cloud over it. The hidden in the mist village, most point their fingers to them in that one reason. Could this be a plot to have the other villages take each other out starting with the mist village? Who will stand up and who will be crushed in their pains of beliefs? Only the time can tell what could possiably happen.  

Cyto

Cyto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:26 pm
[][][]Rules[][][]

1. Be Lit. no one liners. Ever!

2. This plot line is around the mist village, lets not stray off topic k? unless understandable k?

3. No all powerful god like people.

4. Use these only when your in OOC (( )) [[ ]] none of this - *~

5. PM me your Profiles I think it looks neater, make sure you put misty moonlight walk.. at the end of your letter so I know you read the rules

6. Don't kill people off unless you have permision.

7. If your not going to put the effort in keeping this Roleplay Alive, don't join.

8. Have fun I guess, the rest should be pretty basic don't make me have to post new rules up every second.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:33 pm
Naruto Chars.

Naruto-Aleyah007

Sasuke-

Sakura-

Kiba-

Ino-Inu_Girl_777

Ten-Ten-Inu_Girl_777

Hinata- caseclosed13

Shino-

Gaara- snake_demon_ninja

Temari-

Neji-

Kakashi-

Rock Lee-

Haku-

Zabuza-

(If a person you want to be isn't hear just pm saying he/she isn't and I will put him/her on the list along with you playing them)

//Made up Profiles//

Gaia Name:
First Name:
Last Name:
Bio:
Attitude:
Village:
Appearence:
Weapons:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Cyto

Cyto

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:57 pm
(We are now open)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:37 am
[i'd like to play Naruto if possible, as well ^.^']

Gaia Name: Aleyah007

First Name: Aleisha

Last Name: Yoru-Tsubasa (litterally night-wing)

Bio:

Attitude:

Village: Village hidden in the Waterfall.

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Weapons:
- Aleisha uses a kekkei Genkai, called Buru-Hakka Seishin Tori (Blue-Fire Spirit Bird), which allows her to summon a giant, blue-flamed (but it isnt hot, it sort of made of water) spirit bird, to call to her aid.
- Aleisha uses a scroll to summon a Whip of frozen water (ice) to use.

FINISH LATER.  

MISS LEESHIE

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:56 pm
Can i be 2 if i can. Can i be Ten-Ten and Ino?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:12 pm
(yes to all )  

Cyto

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 am
I guess I'll play Gaara.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:47 pm
Well it's not as good as my original but here's me.

Gaia Name: Kurimusonchishio

First Name: Akane

Last Name: Koumyou

Bio: Is the oldest daughter of a well known family. A secret ninja since her father and mother don't approve of there little baby fighting.

Attitude: See others as beneath her, wishes she could be treated like everyone else so she's a little annoyed with others.

Village: Mist

Appearence: User Image except instead of that outfit she wears a long royal kimono around her family and when a ninja a pair of black, slightly baggy, pants and a black tanktop with black ski mask to hide her face.

Weapons: a katana yet she also knows poisons and and has hidden daggers.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Eternal Sanction

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:30 pm
I like originals better.
Gaia Name: Kikyou22
First Name: Mikako
Last Name: Mitsuro
Bio: Mikako is the Leaf's most precious weapon. Borne of demonic blood, she is a purebred killer. Though she would rather be around her own kind, she was forbidden to ever leave Konoha unless sent on a mission. Even then she was supervised by mutiple ANBU nin.
Attitude: Fiery, hot temper, loud-mouthed, violent.
Village: Leaf, Konoha
Appearence: User Image
Weapons: Fire Whip, Claws  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 am
Gaia Name: Cyto
First Name: Rya
Last Name: Oraina
Bio: Her family is just like any normal family in the village just more high strung. Her father always wants nothing but the best, not to mention he hates the leaf village and pratically every other village. If you start him on the subject he could blabber on till your ears fall off or his lips. What ever the case was, he was still a very understand guy in the other aspects of it. Her mother, keeps to herself and the family. When Rya was little she told her not to speak to anyone. Hello and a nod would do, but they don't need to know anything about you, or what is going on at home. The only people who really care either already knows, or is a family member that as been out of the loop. Rya's mother was, well lets just say she didn't trust anyone but the family. Which made Mizu grow up only keeping things to herself. She didn't talk very much, she wasn't shy or anything. Her thoughts on talking was that if she talked to much then it would come back to bite her, if she didn't say at least hello or so then she would also get in trouble. So she kept it at that, when you grow up in a certain surroundings what do you expect to happen. As for friends, most people didn't notice her, or did and didn't really care. Either way it didn't bother her, all she wanted to do was be the strongest girl ninja in the mist village. So she trains, sleeps, eats and studies. Lets just say when it comes to human contact or talking out side of the family. She is kind of well to say it bluntly stupid. If people tried to carry a conversation with her it started with Hi and ended with the next word Bye. She really didn't have much to talk about. Guys? she didn't really look at them. New styles? didn't really have the money for that. Flowers? those are girly. Pink? Oh god it burns. She never thought she had anything intresting to say, so she listened.
Attitude: Quiet, and to herself
Village: Mist
Appearence:
Weapons: Double fan blade and Ninja stars.  

Cyto

argorn405

Intellectual Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm
gaia name argorn 405 and i call sasuke  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items