Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:44 pm
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
(...Duh)

If you don't know the basic premise of Kingdom Hearts, then I pity you greatly. But since some have not played it (crazy), then allow me to fill you in on the games released so far.

Kingdom Hearts
Friends Sora, Riku, and Kairi have aspirations to leave their home of Destiny Islands and set out for other worlds. However, on the night before they leave, a storm hits their island, and Sora encounters a giant, dark creature called a heartless. Their island is overcome in darkness, and Sora is sent to a different world, Traverse Town. It is here that Sora meets two peculiar allies, Donald and Goofy. The three set out to find Sora's friends, and the King Mickey. KH1 set the stage for what would come in Chain of Memories and KHII.

Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories
((Taken from Wikipedia...I have the game but I honestly didn't like it too much. x_x))
The story of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories takes place directly after the ending of the first installment, Kingdom Hearts. We find Sora, his two friends Donald Duck and Goofy, as well as Jiminy Cricket, walking down a seemingly never-ending path, when suddenly a mysterious man dressed in a black hooded trenchcoat tells Sora, "Ahead lies something you need. But to claim it, you must lose something dear." As they continue down the path, Sora and his companions find a massive fortress called Castle Oblivion. When they enter, they find the mysterious figure.

When Sora and his companions attempt to engage the figure, they find that their abilities seem to have no effect. The figure then explains that at the moment our heroes entered the castle they forgot every ability they had previously known. This figure continues by creating a deck of cards made from Sora and his friends' memories, and tells them that everything they encounter in this castle will be based on their memories. But the higher they go, the more memories they will lose in the process.

Kingdom Hearts II
Roxas is clueless. Literally. He has dreams of a boy named Sora, but has no clue why, or who the boy is...

In any case, Sora and company wake up after their year long nap, induced by Namine at the end of CoM. Sora learns that King Mickey and Riku are still out there, as well as Kairi. They soon learn of new creatures called Nobodies, and recall about Organization XIII, some of which they fought in Castle Oblivion. And yet the journey continues...

The basics of this RP
This will take place during the series, more specifically, during the events of the most recent installment, KHII.

Rules
-No Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu's.
-No godmoding.
-NO FANGIRLING. -___- ((I'll be following this rule too.))
-Keep it PG-13 or lower, please.
-NO CHATTING WHEN THE THREAD IS CLOSED. Posting your profile is fine, but no normal chatting. We have a General discssion for that.))
-You can have up to three original characters and three of the actual KH characters. If a KH chraacter is taken, then find another, for it's first come-first serve. There will be a list of who is available.
-Don't make the characters out of character. That means make Riku and Sora are NOT gay, Donald and Goofy are NOT dead, Nobodies do NOT have hearts, you get the idea. >_>
-Post "Got it memorized?" to join.
-And, have fun.

Form

Name:
Looks: (if you don't have a picture, a detailed description will suffice)
Species: (Human, Heartless, or Nobody)
Weapon:
Background:
Other info:

KH character(s) I'll be using: (optional.)

KH character list
One's struck through are taken.
Some Disney and FF characters will be included as well.

--KH originals--

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas
DiZ (Ansem the Wise)

--Disney--

Donald Duck
Goofy
King Mickey

--Final Fantasy--

Cloud Strife
Aeris/Aerith Gainsborough
Tifa Lockheart
Yuffie Kisaragi
Sephiroth
Yuna
Rikku
Paine
Setzer
Cid Highwind
Squall Leonheart (Leon)
Auron
Selphie Tilmitt
Seifer Almasy
Fuu (Fuujin)
Rai (Raijin)
Vivi

Original Characters

Xaomegns - Myself

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:45 pm
Oops.

Got it memorized?

Name: Xao (Xaomegns; Shao-may-ghens)
Looks: Click!
Species: Nobody
Weapon: Katana
Background: A nobody that surfaced rather recently, she doesn't know much about who she used to be. Unlike what seems to be the trademark of most Nobodies, she's quite friendly and outgoing, but may start to slash at you with her katana if you even look at her wrong.
Other info: Her human isn't so difficult to find out if you take out the X and re-scramble the letters. P=

KH character(s) I'll be using: Sora.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Abnormal!Sock `

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:50 pm
Got it memorized?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Fi [Xeivcen] (Zay-feh-Sen)
Species: Nobody
Weapon: Unknown
Background: Created after her "person" turned against her mother and went into the darkness. She apears maybe a few years older than...oh screw it, she apears a few years older than Venice, because thats how old Venice wished she would be when she surrendered herself to the darkness. Since than, she's avoided any contact or interaction between herself and Venice. x_x
Other info: She doesn't want anyone to know she's a Nobody, or whose Nobody she is. She keeps a keyboard strapped on her back, though if you see her use it, you're probably about to die. Oh, and she claims to be in "love" with Roxas.  

Abnormal!Sock `

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:57 pm
"Bleh." Xaomegns muttered as she drove her katana into a brick wall, proceeding to pick at it. "Nothing ever happens here...these humans are blissfully unaware that I'm not human, which is both funny and unsettling at the same time..." she muttered, still picking at the wall. "if I could just...find that...human..." she said, making a hack between each word. She then plopped onto the ground in the alleyway and sighed. Life was dull, and so were the people here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:04 pm
Xeivcen, er, pardon me, Fi, walked down the almost deserted streets of Twilight Town, ignoring the strange looks she got. She sighed. "This is pathetic. How fashinably inept can these pathetic creatures be?" She muttered to herself, flashing her eyes around, though keeping her head down.

Tick...tick....tick...

Fi frowned. "What the friggin'...?" She whispered. Metal on concrete. She knew that sound. But how many metal things could strike an object and make that noise, here? This was such a god damned boring town.

Abnormal!Sock `

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:09 pm
Xao put the katana back into the sheath, and got up. "Maaaaaan...there's GOT to be something to do!" she muttered. She folded her arms and tapped her foot, staring intently at the ground. The boring ground.

"...I know! That ratty ol' mansion looks interesting. I'll go there and fart around for awhile. That place looks...suspicous anyway." Xao then grabbed the handle of her katana, which is located on her back, and ran off to the nearby forest.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:11 pm
Fi stopped, watching Xao run infront of her, nto the hole in the wall, then into the woods that led to the mansion. "Well. Okaay then--Wait, what the hell?!" She cried, maybe a little too loudly. "She had a-but this town is-and theres-" Fi sighed, running after Xao. "Wait!"

Abnormal!Sock `

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:18 pm
-Toe-Sock-
Fi stopped, watching Xao run infront of her, nto the hole in the wall, then into the woods that led to the mansion. "Well. Okaay then--Wait, what the hell?!" She cried, maybe a little too loudly. "She had a-but this town is-and theres-" Fi sighed, running after Xao. "Wait!"
Xao heard the girl yell out, but by then she was already goign at 50 miles an hour--too fast for her to stop by foot. Xao pulled out her katana, pointed it out, and rammed into a tree, the katana acting as a barrier between the tree and herself. After huffing, she looked over at Fi. "Yes...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:23 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
Xao heard the girl yell out, but by then she was already goign at 50 miles an hour--too fast for her to stop by foot. Xao pulled out her katana, pointed it out, and rammed into a tree, the katana acting as a barrier between the tree and herself. After huffing, she looked over at Fi. "Yes...?"

Fi's mouth slowly curled into a smile. "You're not from around here, are you?" She asked innocently, tilting her head to the side, her bangs falling over her right eye.

Abnormal!Sock `

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:27 pm
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Fi's mouth slowly curled into a smile. "You're not from around here, are you?" She asked innocently, tilting her head to the side, her bangs falling over her right eye.
Xao raised her eyebrows. "No. Well, I've visited here a few times, but I don't live here." she said, turnign her attention back to the katana lodged in the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:30 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Xao raised her eyebrows. "No. Well, I've visited here a few times, but I don't live here." she said, turnign her attention back to the katana lodged in the tree.

Fi grinned. "You're a Nobody, arentcha? Here lookin' for someone?" She asked, giggling lightly. She sent a casual glace at the katana, then went back to looking at Xao, swaying from foot to foot boredly.

Abnormal!Sock `

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:33 pm
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Fi grinned. "You're a Nobody, arentcha? Here lookin' for someone?" She asked, giggling lightly. She sent a casual glace at the katana, then went back to looking at Xao, swaying from foot to foot boredly.
Xao furrowed her brow. "How did..." she began, putting one foot on the tree and both hands on the handle, and began to pull. "...Did you know?" she finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:37 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

Xao furrowed her brow. "How did..." she began, putting one foot on the tree and both hands on the handle, and began to pull. "...Did you know?" she finished.

"You wouldn't know about this place otherwise! Unless you're that doofus Mickey. Or that whats-his-face Riku. But he's dead...My Roxas beat the snot out of him!" Fi laughed. "Do you need some help with that?" She giggled, putting her hands behind her back and stroking the keys on her keyboard with three fingers.

Abnormal!Sock `

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:38 pm
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-
[.Hoho-papa.]
-Toe-Sock-

"You wouldn't know about this place otherwise! Unless you're that doofus Mickey. Or that whats-his-face Riku. But he's dead...My Roxas beat the snot out of him!" Fi laughed. "Do you need some help with that?" She giggled, putting her hands behind her back and stroking the keys on her keyboard with three fingers.
"...Right" she said, tugging. "And no, I'm go--WAH!" she yeled out, as the katana was dislodged and she fell right on her rear.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff