Reply kpopFANS
Jung DaBin wants to marry YOOCHUN, after 100 years Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jung Da Bin

Jung DaBin , a young girl famous star (acted in Wonderful Life as the baby ShinBi) said that she wants to marry Yoochun.

In a MBC's TV programme titled "Lee JaeYong's Happy Day" aired on the 9th June, the little girl appeared in the show and said "I want to marry Micky after 100 years". While she was looking at a TVXQ's picture she added "I think I'm going to faint". Then everyone laughed.

Recently, she had a younger sibling and in her diary, she said she doesn't like having a younger sibling because she thinks mom will only take care of her. She really showed her feeling about getting a younger sibling.

translations: Jenny
Source: BZ
Credits: www.cyxion.net  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:44 am
Hahaha marry YooChun... xD

That's how I felt about Orlando Bloom once... but now I'm like, "Oh my god... why'd I want to marry HIM??"  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:40 pm
Why after 100 years? You're probably going to be ashes by that time, dear girl. >>; And Micky will be in a worse state than you.

And I agree with her sibling comment. I think like that too. xD Unlike her, I don't have a sibling, yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:11 am
Hey i can't say anything about the sibling thing because i'm the youngest in the family..and I have one older brother...haha..but i too don't get why 100 years but maybe you know kids....they may think 100 years is awhile...I don't think so but that's the only thing i can think of  

versusme

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:30 pm
aw whee my youngest sister said something similar to what Jung daBin had said. My little sis wants to marry Jaejoong when she grows up. then again if she could,she would marry every korean/japanese actor/singer she saw xp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:27 pm
She's adorable!! I think she'll change her mind about that when she's older. lol.  

-alwaysmile-

[ Sakura Hime ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:06 pm
She's such a cutie. x3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:56 am
omou ! ive got competition !!!! crying  

konayuki-chan

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:30 am
aww,she's cute!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:12 pm
awww....
she's so cute....  

Kelly_VAJ

Shinequa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:45 pm
She doesn't know the real reality yet.
So she can say whatever she wants
: D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:21 am
she's so cute!  

bluejade14

Korean_Pop_Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:58 pm
yeh, good luck!
snicker  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:59 pm
but why after a 100 years? shell be nothin but...what do you call in english....BBYUH  

Korean_Pop_Star

Korean_Pop_Star

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:00 pm
welll....there is hardly any chance of that cuz my friend is in love with yoochun...HOW OLD IS SHE ANYWAYS?!?!?!!?  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff