PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:11 pm
User Image

gonk MOM  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:25 pm
nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo please burning_eyes  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:32 pm
i rather kill myself than have to be home alone with that guy. better yet. kill him instead twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Angel Muerto
i rather kill myself than have to be home alone with that guy. better yet. kill him instead twisted
if u want i will kill u for u or i would stay with u but my mom would freak because your what 19+ and i'm 14 + your a guy  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:40 pm
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
if u want i will kill u for u or i would stay with u but my mom would freak because your what 19+ and i'm 14 + your a guy

your mom would probably choose on the killing me part, hehee. as for me though. you can kill me if you want. though it'd be much more fun if you just stayed with me instead. i promise to behave razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:22 am
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

your mom would probably choose on the killing me part, hehee. as for me though. you can kill me if you want. though it'd be much more fun if you just stayed with me instead. i promise to behave razz
i would be glad to kill u. mybe if i sneck over she mite not know. but it's hard to get away and if she found me there she would kill us both. one time i was at a guys friends house just hanging out and his mom had to leave to the store realy quick. we just started to play video games (that i suck at) then my mom came over to talk to his mom. she freaked when she found out his mom was not home and we were all alone. now if i want to hang out with him he has to come over and hang out with me rite in front of my mom.  

toricmpbll

Undeciria

Peculiar Elder

24,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:34 am
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

i would be glad to kill u. mybe if i sneck over she mite not know. but it's hard to get away and if she found me there she would kill us both. one time i was at a guys friends house just hanging out and his mom had to leave to the store realy quick. we just started to play video games (that i suck at) then my mom came over to talk to his mom. she freaked when she found out his mom was not home and we were all alone. now if i want to hang out with him he has to come over and hang out with me rite in front of my mom.

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:14 pm
Losuni
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto
toricmpbll
Angel Muerto

burning_eyes
we didn't do anything we just played video games i promise. anyway we were to young to think about that stuff  

toricmpbll

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:25 pm
I hate Jackson. He's a perv  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:08 pm
BlackBloodJIn
I hate Jackson. He's a perv
u are so right  

toricmpbll

Emerell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:07 pm
o.O

Dude. That is seriously SCARY. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
He's turned from a very handsome african-american man to a scary white woman.  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:39 pm
BlackBloodJIn
i don't know about handsome but ya women  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:55 pm
BlackBloodJIn

And that my friend is an example of plagerism.  

Pensakura

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:21 am
User Image
scary!!!

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items