Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:49 am
for sometime now i've had a feeling that my house is haunted. well, not really haunted but that there's ghosts living in my house. i always see this one man all in black looking at me. and the second i realize he's there he vanishes. well, today my friend danilo was looking into my room and he says he saw the same man. i've never told him of what i've seen and from what i know of no one else has either. so could that mean that it's true. that there is a ghost in my house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:54 am
could be. i saw a ghost once. it was when i was little. i was 11 years old. my little brother who was 8 had just died cuz the stupid doctors slacked off (i hate doctors) anyway it was a few days after he died. i was walking down the hall and then he appeared. i was scared i hid. now i feel bad. he tryed again this time comming to me in my dream, he came to say goodbye crying  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:01 am
i think it was also your brother's way of letting you know that he'll always be with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:01 am
Angel Muerto
i think it was also your brother's way of letting you know that he'll always be with you.

thanks eddie that means alot to me  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:08 am
Zygona
Angel Muerto

thanks eddie that means alot to me

you're welcome Zy biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:38 am
i don't beleve in gost if i did i would be crazy and takemeaway~ and Blackbloodjin u say nothing  

toricmpbll

froggywoggy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:15 pm
ohhhh i telling danilo you spoke of his awsome powers your in big trouble tio.............. * runs away*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:23 pm
froggywoggy
ohhhh i telling danilo you spoke of his awsome powers your in big trouble tio.............. * runs away*

what awesome powers... yea right. i don't fear that guy twisted
and you best run away Ick evil

Angel Muerto

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:08 pm
I believe in ghosts. But I don't think I've ever seen one. Although me and brother swear to god that we once heard a demon or something outside his window. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:21 am
ghosts aren't there to scare you they inhabit your house for a reason  

Noxide

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:06 am
Zygona
could be. i saw a ghost once. it was when i was little. i was 11 years old. my little brother who was 8 had just died cuz the stupid doctors slacked off (i hate doctors) anyway it was a few days after he died. i was walking down the hall and then he appeared. i was scared i hid. now i feel bad. he tryed again this time comming to me in my dream, he came to say goodbye crying
i hate doctors to, bad experience with them and my grandparents i blame their deaths on them. I dont think your brother tried to frighten you, just his way of letting you know that he will still be there, watching over you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:08 am
does this ghost you speak of taunt you angel?

i've never seen a ghost, but I do believe that they are out there

[KookieMunzta]

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:53 am
KookieMunzta
does this ghost you speak of taunt you angel?

i've never seen a ghost, but I do believe that they are out there

usually he just looks at me then disappears. but there's the one little girl who wants me to join her on the other side. and then there's all the creepy noises i hear at night.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:56 am
Noxide
ghosts aren't there to scare you they inhabit your house for a reason

that's how i usually see it and why i don't fear ghosts. from my understanding if you didn't do anything wrong to the ghost it shouldn't do anything bad to you. at least that's how i see it. and what you said about ghosts inhabiting the house for a reason. well, the previous owner's parents died in this house. so possibly it's them i see.  

Angel Muerto

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff