~*Uniforms look like this:*~
User Image

~*Com badge is this:*~
User Image

Rules and Guidelines:
arrow Ok follow the rules of Gaia.
arrow Follow the rules here in the guild
arrow I ask to be as Liturate as possible
arrow " " for speaking, ' ' for thoughts, and No ** for actions.
arrow I'm also going to be using the Prime Directive, though it will be violated upon occasions but we will be sticking to that for rulings as to what to dealing with unknown aliens. As stated HERE. Though these are more guidelines than anything else.

Character Info.
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]*
[b]Rank: [/b] ** ***
[b]Job: [/b]****
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

*Human, Vulcan, Reversed Borg (think something like 7 of 9), Klingons, Andorian, Trill, Bajoran, and you can create your own. (neopets are accepted, also star wars species, until I can figure it out Jedi type people don't count) http://cage.p.tripod.com/ - This link has all the races, I just ask that they are a technological race.
**the Commanding Officer position is filled
*** Rankings go as Commanding officer most commonly is a Captain, Commander, Lt. Commander, Lieutenant, Lieutenant J.G. (junior Grade), Ensign, Cadet (those who are in Starfleet but are in training).
**** Ranges from First Officer (only one can have this position), Security, Medic, Navigation, Communication, and Engineering. Commanding officer can only have one and that is taken)

~*My characters*~
Name: Kisha Rane
Race: Human
Job: Commanding Officer
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, 5 ft 4 ins, She wears the standard colors for a commanding officer, red. Kisha also has a large secret that will be apart of the story line so pay attention to her at times.

Name: Kallish Tai Karastai
Race: Klingon
Job: Security
Appearance: Black hair tied in a loose pigtail, dark (near black) eyes, wears yellow/golden

Name:Mien Lynn
Race:3/4Betazoid 1/4 human
Job:navigation/fighter pilot
Appearance:Oriental in appearance, wears the golden colors.

Name: Beran Relad
Race: 1/2 human 1/2 Klingon
Job: Engineering
Appearance: Beran is Kallish's daughter. Beran is around 14-years-old. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, Ridges are not as predominant (think Belana), Cadets normally don't where formal Starfleet uniforms but she wears a teal jumper

Name:Ashley Miko
Race:Reversed Borg (full Orion)
Job:Engineering
Apperance: Has Mechanical Legs and one arm thats the same, Green Eyes, darkish Blonde hair, and Eye plant above the right eye along the eyebrow.

Name: Bregedur Kaisher
Race: Andorian
Job: Medic
Appearance: Blue skin, Silvery-white hair short cut, Dark blue nearly black eyes, and wears the Blue uniform.

Name: Rolan'na
Race: Elloran
Job: 10 Forward Bar Keeper
Appearance: Similar in apearance as this Elloran, though she has a few scars on her face from the last Son'a spacecraft she was on, escaping just barely she made it to Federation Space where she take employment on Spacecrafts as a bar tender. Rolan'na wears an indigo dress that has criss-cross strapes and a criss-cross mid-drift, the skirt part interlays around causing a flowing appearance, and black high heel boots. An added note about Rolan'na is that under the counters of 10 forward she has a Plasma Rifle, always on the lowest setting.

Name: Bishani
Race: Kaminoan
Job: Chief of Engineering
Appearance: Much like these two just remember that the one on the left is male while the one on the right is female, we want the female one, instead of blue she wears the the golden engineering colors.

~*Charaters of everyone *~
This should be very up to date being updated frequently.

Commanding Officer
Kisha Rane- Captain- Natsu

Executive Officer (first officer)
Xander Dax - Commander - Verbotener_Glaube

Security
Kallish Tai Karastai- Lieutenant- Natsu

Medic
Bregedur Kaisher- Lt. Jr. Grade- Natsu

Navigation
Mien Lynn- Lieutenant- Natsu

Communication

Engineer
Bishani - Lt. Commander - Natsu
Beran Relad- Cadet- Natsu
Ashley Miko-Unranked- Natsu

Tactics officer

Councilor

Civilians
And what they do
Rolan'na - Civilian - Barkeeper - Natsu

~~~~~~

Captain's Log Stardate 5.6.3005

Athabaska a new exploration class vessel, this new vessel has been equiped with new armor, and advanced shielding. I am her first captain, in fact this is my first vessel that I captain. We have found a new wormhole that we believe to be similar to the Bajoran Wormhole, the new Wormhole has been studied for many months, that now that we have the green light Athabaska's plans went through and the new crew.

Ah the crew, finest to leave the academy, I'd say, and some of them my closest friends as well, in fact some of the staff knows my secret, and that will be explained later, as we are about to leave Dry Dock, that is above Earth.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:43 am
((Before I want to start this I would like to at least have comm, XO, Tactics and councilor.))  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[System-Crash]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:31 pm
Name: Xander Dax
Race: Trill
Job: First Officer
Appearance: Blonde Hair in a slight V cus ending just below the eyes, hazel eyes, and wears Red.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:13 am
First Officers Log Star Date 5.9.3005
Due to a glitch in the Starfleet main computer we dont have a full crew yet, Im hoping that will change soon. Dry Dock is getting boring and the holodeck is nothing compared to the real thing. The Crew cant start to get complacent, Not with the mission we are about to embark on...

Computer End Log  

[System-Crash]

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:29 pm
Personal Logs Stardate 5.6.3005

I really can't believe that I almost missed Athabaska, here I come running from the Dry Dock Transport, through the Dry Dock platforms only to find out right there that the ship wasn't ready to take off, due to a few crew members who decided that they didn't want to go. Luckly for me they knew that I needed to work on finishing the storage of all the drinks for 10 forward.

Because I don't have a place to go to and the previous ship I was on had already left, I was stuck, so the thus let me have access to my room and 10 Forward, I am truely thankful that Starfleet was willing to do this for me.

(I'm not going to wait for someone to take those positions anymore. This is going to get started, when those people who want to play those parts can just fill them out and post it. So lets get this thing started, Verbotener_Glaube you may start.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:19 pm
""Helm, Starfleet has ordered us to get out of here. Take us out of Dry Dock 1/4 impulse.""

Taps Combadge

""Captain please report to the Bridge""  

[System-Crash]

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 pm
(I can't believe I lost that post, holy crap it was long.

Oh and I make request that all post are made in 3rd person story, it make it easier for me to read, and I don't feel like I'm reading a Theatric Script.)

Kisha was in her Ready Room finishing her last send off. Walking out of the room. "We never leave until the Admiral says his speech." She said, crossing her arms.

Mien gave a slight smile cause she had been in the Academy and the Admiral was like her father, while she was there, and that Kisha hated to leave before he had a few words.

Just then the screen changed to show the Admiral sitting at his desk, smiling. "It is good to see that this bridge has the needed crew. It took a while to have the positions filled but seeing the senior staff on the bridge." And well in fact the Chief of Engineering had walked on the bridge just before Kisha had and no one had noticed. Still with his smile as he continued on. "It's not every day that a staff is contrived of mostly friends, but don't let this discourage new friendships, as you journey there will be new people to meet, and meet then with a smile on your face. Everyone of this fine ship has a strength for this new place, and a weakness, don't let either control you, now take those first steps and explore."

Kisha nodded. "You know what to do Mien do it."

Mien smiled, and worked the controls and Athabaska reacted by starting out as 1/2 impulse.

~~~~

In Ten-Forward Rolan'na watched the people cheer as they hearded the speech and the movement of the ship leveling dock. This is a new journey, to meet new people?' She said rubbing her stomach, feeling slight changes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:50 pm
Xander rolls his eyes and begins mouthing the admrials speach, but at a gaping stare from a junior officer stops. "Sorry Captian, I got a bit ahead of myself there..."
He then walks into the turbolift to collect begining of the mission status reports and to meet the crew.
"Computer, Ten Foward"  

[System-Crash]

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:09 pm
Kisha shook her head, and sat in the center seat. Simply watched what happened on the ship.

~~~~

Bishani returned to her post at Engineering, having to lower her head slightly to avoid hitting her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:28 pm
Name: T'Amayah

Race: Vulcan/Human

Job: Science Officer

Appearance: Longish, wavy brown hair that falls just past her shoulders, turquoise eyes, greenish-gold skin.  

xpiratexgirlx32x

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:55 pm
Name: : Valeris McLeod
Race: :3/4 vulcan, 1/4 human
Job: Engineering/ night shift communications
Appearance: :http://www.scifispace.com/assets/images/ent_soval.jpg
about 6'2", black hair, but unlike most vulcans, he doesn't have a bowlcut, his hair is just like any noremal human's.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:57 pm
Valeris was on the bridge, acting as the communications officer untill his shift ended in a few hours. right after the main screen's transmition turned off, and showed the hull view, the captain ordered the computer to advance, but nothing happened.
"Captain, you do realize that this ship is not yet fitted with verbal helm controll yet. its must me manually inputted my the helmsman" ((lets just say you controll that RP character too))
"Thank you ensign Valeris, i was unaware of that" said the captain.
she them gave the order for the helmsman to engage heading 000,060,060.
as they were leaving jupiter station, Valeris said "we are recieving a transmition from jupiter station"
it the Admiral "take care captain, and good luck"  

Admiral Smort

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:34 pm
((bahh!!! someone post plz!! your species's actions are quite irradic))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:00 am
(I REALLY DON'T APPRECIATE ANYONE CONTROLLING MY CHARACTERS!)  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items