is that gold I see...
View Results

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:57 pm
Ok, its not at the moment here.

But...

I hate the sun.

I hate bright light.

My stepmom dosen't understand, and neither does my dad.

I hate the sun, its to hot, to bright.

I like the dark, less people out at night, cooler at night time. And the moon is prettier.

People think Im strange.

My sisters b-day party was recently.

My stepmom asked me this: "Hey Andy, do you wanna have your birthday party in the summer next year"

I was like "Hell no, I hate the sun, I hate the heat, and I hate the brightness"

She then said "Wow... I always though you'd be jealous that your sister has a waterfight party everyear"

I luaghed.

I hate getting ******** wet.

It bugs the crap outta me.

When my cousins got there, I told them I didn't wanna get wet, told em I would dunk them in the pool.

They didn't beleve me.

My cousin Zach squirted me, I picked him up and tossed him in the pool.

Everyone left me alone then.

On the bright side.

My birthday is during the winter/fall area.

Its nice, because I dont have to worry about it bein' to hot.

Just a nice videogame sleepover with my cousin and maybe a friend or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:49 am
dude, same with me  

darkprincess1788

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:38 pm
i hate the sun.

i like being pale, and i tan very easily, so i avoid the sunlight if possible.

and i'm very heat intolerant, so it doesn't help me much there either.

everything is just better at night to me..........  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:20 pm
stare I actually agree with you in some sense but not all the way. I like to be warm and hate to be cold. I love the moonlight because it's softer and more of a comfort to me. I like the sun though when it's low in the sky. That's when it's prettiest. *has her own little moment* Uh *comes back to herself* Yeah also I love the dark because it's more inviteing welcome. Now this is just my way of looking at it but to me the light is worse, it only welcomes the beautiful and young, the perfect, but the dark welcomes all, no one is shunned from it's embrace. I find it to be kinder to me and my mind, allowing me to be myself more than anyother time.  

Fullmoon_Crystal

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:29 pm
Wow, this totally encourages the stereotype that goths hate the sun.

I personally don't hate the sun.
I like it when it's bright, even if I'd rather have it rainy.
The only thing I really hate about the sun is I get tanned from it, that's about it.

My birthday is in early August, every year(Except this year) I have some kind of pool party. But I've gotten sick of having the same thing every year so I stopped..But not because of the sun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 pm
darkprincess1788
dude, same with me

Likewise, I dont hate the sun so much as it annoys me. I have glasses and the fact that the sunlight with reflecting off of them gives me headaches, wierd I know. And I like how cool it is at night so yeah I like night better  

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

Heavenly soul Hellishmind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:36 pm
The sun isn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:10 pm
I am completely the same way! Everyone thinks I'm strange and what-not but I hate the sun, light, and everything else like that! I love the winter and the night and I wish my birthday was during the winter season, not the spring/summer!  

_darkened_tears_

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:25 pm
I don't like the sun very much. It's bright, it's really hot, and it makes me tan too quickly. Also, if I'm trying to sleep and I roll over and there's sunlight in my face, I will not be able to stay asleep very long. I hate that. I need bigger blinds.... stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:09 pm
i have lupus so i can't go outside in the sun without being covered head to toe (lupus is the last stage of anemia)  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:50 pm
I tan very easily too, I hate light sooo much!! In my room my bed is like up against the wall in the corner so my window won't put n e light in my face; and I have dark curtains over them so what "little" light can't get in...... I prefer night b/c :
- It's way cooler outside
- very quiet and peaceful
- surrounded by thousands of beautiful stars and a moon
- sumhow seem to have large energy containment, way more than in the daytime

My friends say I might be half vampire or have been one in a past life, maybe their right??? [but I like garlic on my pizza, as close to light - really stormy days only, love confined spaces [need a coffin badly!! emo ], fav color is dark "blood" red, fav flower is black or red roses, and have a craving to flirt and be very lusty to every1; especially at night.... twisted ]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:16 pm
I've just hated it since I got a HORRIBLE sunburn in the fifth grade.... I just like being my naturally pale color.  

xxxdeletemexxx

[ Die Katze ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:38 pm
evilfaerie13
i have lupus so i can't go outside in the sun without being covered head to toe (lupus is the last stage of anemia)

my aunt died from that...

i don't like the sun.

i don't tan, i just fry and get red like a boiled lobster.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:36 pm
The sun's okay but it burns us prescious....
I developed a phobia of the sun after I got BUUUUUURNED at Warped Tour. Like, using umbrella and covering windows of my car PHOBIA. I'm better now but I've always liked rainy days better.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:08 am
i hate the sun. i have to go out in it anyways, but the fact that i wear a hooded tshirt and sunglasses helps greatly. i want green lensed sunglasses too...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff