Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like commons?
  YES >3
  eh no, not really
View Results

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:45 pm
Like many of you don't know I'm on a quest for commons, I'm going to update on my quest here and please talk about common items in this thread. Common items, for those who don't know, are items that are sold in stores or have a set price. Items recived through events/Donation items/Holidays are not common items.

table of contents:
intro page
Quest as such (inventory shot)
Still have to go
other information

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/38c8595057.jpg  

~[KarmaPolice]~

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:49 pm
Ect.44
A~48
B~407
C~139
D~77
E~53

F~77
G~217
H~19
I~29
J~20
K~25
L~90
M~60
N~69

O~67
P~109
Q~ -
R~237
S~311
T~126
U~3
V~21
W~134
X~12
Y~ 26
Z~ 6
2424 items in total @.@
totall gold spent: 1.5 million gold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:53 pm
other information.
A costed about 120k

B~F was about 500k in gold @.@ "B" Was the hardest to do, it was crazy going through all of that u.u

"G" and "F" has mostly female items so it wasn't too bad.

there is still some stuff i have to do in "J" because of the joker hats and such I got one set and left it like that for now. I know I want them now no beeter time.

~[KarmaPolice]~

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:25 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:58 pm
Commons = <3
Especially cheap commons. n.n

And... that's a lot of commons. @.@

<.< >.> I think it's funny that even though both of our inventories are organized in a certain color pattern...
Our inventories don't have the same color pattern.
I know, I notice trivial things. XP

And~ I hope that ninja is a reserved post... I don't want to have to yell at you for spamming. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

tacolove

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:55 pm
sdrawkcab
Commons = <3

<.< >.> I think it's funny that even though both of our inventories are organized in a certain color pattern...

And~ I hope that ninja is a reserved post... I don't want to have to yell at you for spamming. =P
Commons rock.
it is! I don't know what to do with all of them ^^;;
I'm going to change that color pattern, I don't like it at all.
no XD I noticed it too.

Oh yeah I can change it to 'resurved for god' but you know a ninja works too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:34 pm
tacolove
sdrawkcab
Commons = <3

Commons rock.
no XD I noticed it too.

Heheh, and so do free event items, but I'm not allowed to talk about that. xD
Change your outfit... constantly. @.@
XD I guess keep them organized in whatever way makes sense to you... because that's a lot. x.x
Oh XD From the old screenshot? Well~ I recently changed the color order from what I had then. XD

I guess so. =P

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:46 am
sdrawkcab
tacolove
sdrawkcab
Commons = <3

Commons rock.
no XD I noticed it too.

XD I guess keep them organized in whatever way makes sense to you... because that's a lot. x.x
Oh XD From the old screenshot? Well~ I recently changed the color order from what I had then. XD

I guess so. =P
Way to stary from the subject on the first page Xd ingenious.
um that's nice but at the same time I'm afraid everything i come up with I don't like XD
yes it is a lot. I'm not getting it all but that is all the items avaible on gaia excluding Donation Items.
I went to check out your color pattern and I just got confused. I like to go from while to black and whatever is in the middle.

o.o I think I'm finnally getting tired o:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:08 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
tacolove
Commons rock.
no XD I noticed it too.

I guess so. =P
um that's nice but at the same time I'm afraid everything i come up with I don't like XD
yes it is a lot. I'm not getting it all but that is all the items avaible on gaia excluding Donation Items.
I went to check out your color pattern and I just got confused. I like to go from while to black and whatever is in the middle.

Ah~ it's hard for me not to though, I have always loved the cheap store items... and the free items from events. These two things really helped stretch out my wardrobe. ^^; I have quite a few cheap commons left to buy on my wishlist. My problem is that, since they're cheap, people thing they should sell them for twice the price... or soemthing. =/
XD Then I'll have fun tekteking. @.@ XD Or also, if you have the time one day and don't mind posting your inventory to the masses, have the ATers tektek you. ;D They might complain about too many possibilities though. XD
Eh, now you're on one of those useless quests. u.u The kind where people quest for all of the items in a certain store just to say that they have them. Why buy things that you don't like and will never use?
Ah well~ I've changed my pattern recently... x] I like to follow the color wheel as much as possible. ^^; But~ I also separate hats, undergarnments, dresses, shirts, ... it all has an order. x3

That's... good.. are you still going to wake up at nine? o.O

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:53 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
tacolove
Commons rock.
no XD I noticed it too.

I guess so. =P

Ah~ it's hard for me not to though, I have always loved the cheap store items... and the free items from events. These two things really helped stretch out my wardrobe. ^^; I have quite a few cheap commons left to buy on my wishlist. My problem is that, since they're cheap, people thing they should sell them for twice the price... or soemthing. =/
XD Then I'll have fun tekteking. @.@ XD Or also, if you have the time one day and don't mind posting your inventory to the masses, have the ATers tektek you. ;D They might complain about too many possibilities though. XD
Eh, now you're on one of those useless quests. u.u The kind where people quest for all of the items in a certain store just to say that they have them. Why buy things that you don't like and will never use?
Ah well~ I've changed my pattern recently... x] I like to follow the color wheel as much as possible. ^^; But~ I also separate hats, undergarnments, dresses, shirts, ... it all has an order. x3

I love cheep items and free ones rock but I can never handle gaia when so much users are online u.u
I don't know if i'm brave enough to do that o.o I might do that through a male mule or something.
I realized this when i started I could see myself wearing some of it but XD those baggy sweat pants was where I drew the line man!
Ohh yeah I use to do that kind of patters but not colored, both at the same time is mad >.> see your as crazy as me just in different ways.

I woke up at 9am yes ^^ it's not like I can help it -.-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:28 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

I love cheep items and free ones rock but I can never handle gaia when so much users are online u.u
I don't know if i'm brave enough to do that o.o I might do that through a male mule or something.
I realized this when i started I could see myself wearing some of it but XD those baggy sweat pants was where I drew the line man!
Ohh yeah I use to do that kind of patters but not colored, both at the same time is mad >.> see your as crazy as me just in different ways.

x_x At least Gaia's starting to handle the lag a bit better. ^^; ...But that's the good thing about store items, they'll always be there waiting for you. x3
XD Yeah~ I once considered posting an inventory shot there on a mule... but I'd want to make a new mule for that and... I'm out of names.
XD <3 At least you drew the line somewhere. ^^
Ah~ um... how do I say this without it getting too confusing? Well... the other day I organized my inventory by color, and within each color the items were grouped. I couldn't stand it so I put it back to my old way. Items are organized roughly by layer, and then in order of color. ^^ It makes customizing much easier. ^^ And.. there's even little subrules that I follow within each category. @.@ ...Probably. x3

Eheh, I woke up at that time this morning. ^^ ...I'm hoping to fall asleep earlier tonight. x3;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:56 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

x_x At least Gaia's starting to handle the lag a bit better. ^^; ...But that's the good thing about store items, they'll always be there waiting for you. x3
XD Yeah~ I once considered posting an inventory shot there on a mule... but I'd want to make a new mule for that and... I'm out of names.
Ah~ um... how do I say this without it getting too confusing? Well... the other day I organized my inventory by color, and within each color the items were grouped. I couldn't stand it so I put it back to my old way. Items are organized roughly by layer, and then in order of color. ^^ It makes customizing much easier. ^^ And.. there's even little subrules that I follow within each category. @.@ ...Probably. x3

Eheh, I woke up at that time this morning. ^^ ...I'm hoping to fall asleep earlier tonight. x3;

Yeah that's true you don't have to worry about crzy spikes. What I think is funny is that in the market there is an item for sale for 500g and in the market it's 1k I just start laughing.
what ever floats your boat. I always did it in hats, shirts, and such without color coding it because I didn't see the point orther than it looked nice.

I have to go to bed early I work tomarrow XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:59 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

Yeah that's true you don't have to worry about crzy spikes. What I think is funny is that in the market there is an item for sale for 500g and in the market it's 1k I just start laughing.
what ever floats your boat. I always did it in hats, shirts, and such without color coding it because I didn't see the point orther than it looked nice.

That's why I was totally in love with commons until I started talking to you. >.> And now 60% of my outfits contain at least one DI. D: And... I swear it used to be a little better in the market, or at least more people would put the items up for store price. XP
Mmhmm. ^^ It's best to keep your inventory organized in whatever way makes most sense to you. ^^ ... I don't color code just to make it look nice... it really does make it easier to find each item when customizing. ^^;

XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:24 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

That's why I was totally in love with commons until I started talking to you. >.> And now 60% of my outfits contain at least one DI. D: And... I swear it used to be a little better in the market, or at least more people would put the items up for store price. XP
Mmhmm. ^^ It's best to keep your inventory organized in whatever way makes most sense to you. ^^ ... I don't color code just to make it look nice... it really does make it easier to find each item when customizing. ^^;

XD
^____^ i'm such a good influence. hehe it's good to like all the items. and not just commons. I love them yes but that's a bit limiting. I think it's funny I was 100% DI's and you 100& commons and it was a major clash
I was a lot better in the market some time ago... I hope people will realize it's not getting them anywhere.
riiight you keep telling youself that. XD No I undersand and it's a smart way to do it... but when you click on hats it goes in colored order anyways so it sounds like your doing a lot of busy work organizing it.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games