Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolita_Mana-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:59 pm
I think you get the hint by now lol heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:44 pm
OMG! This is my fav. Ai Yazawa manga! It's the best! I love Nana but Parakiss got me into Nana so it's just natural. Yukari! I love you always! Poor George.  

Choclat

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lolita_Mana-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:38 pm
I was the other way around  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:38 pm
This was the first manga I picked up from Yazawa-sensei's and I hold it very dear to me. It's an awesome story and the characters... heart

I still have to collect 3 more volumes to finish my collection though... gonk

floRENzaa

nanafan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:35 am
i just started reading the manga yesterday i like it a lot. it's pretty close to the anime. the manga is hilarious.. the show was hilarious too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:04 pm
I liked the manga better because the anime was so condensed. I saw some pics online of a mall in Japan that has the costumes from Paradise Kiss on display. Did they do a live action or did someone just wanna make the clothes?  

Raiensong

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:28 am
Raiensong
I liked the manga better because the anime was so condensed. I saw some pics online of a mall in Japan that has the costumes from Paradise Kiss on display. Did they do a live action or did someone just wanna make the clothes?

VenusFort?
I was planning on making a thread about that
but yeah, a designer that's a big Yazawa fan made some of the clothing/jewelry :3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:32 am
Ai Yazawa is my favorite manga author and Parakiss is by far my favorite manga ever(followed by NaNa). It was so a shame it was only a 5 volume serie. I just wanted to keep reading! gonk  

Edible Lingerie!

Nafariously Ploted

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:49 am
It is love. I have had it since it was first translated into English... and it was the reason that I picked up Nana.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:49 am
I have the frist two mangas.. for x-mas i'll be getting more ^_^ XD  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

kyouko123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:40 am
Lolita_Mana-sama
I was the other way around

I'm the same. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i support cupcakes...

I NEVER EVER buy mangas, but I'm wanting to buy the whole series of Parakiss; there are only 5 anyway... but I only watch anime, I haven't bought a manga for like 2 years. It's amazing, but I just think that they're kind of worthless after you read them once...

and eating them =]

DiGiTALolita

sharkgrrl2000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Like everyone else I found on this thread I did get into NANA because of Paradise Kiss. Though Paradise kiss is such a bittersweet story, and did George end up with Isabelle? I didn't get that :S  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:31 am
I was so sad when i found out there were only 5 volumes of the manga, it seems like that story could've gone on forever!! I've never seen the anime, so i can't compare, but somehow, i never like the anime better than the manga. crying  

HinaRox

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm
Only watched the anime, and currently reading the manga 3nodding
At the series end, I was "poor both of them" xD
And yes, it seems George ended up with Isabella รต.o Tough I found that part rather funny.

Other Ai Yazawa Works

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games