Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Characters you dislike that everyone else seems to adore Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:03 am
DO NOT NOT NOT TURN THIS INTO A BASHING CORNER, I.E. "SASOOKE SUX HE NEEDS TO DIE AS WELL AS HIS FANS LOLZ" or "LOLOLOL WINRY IS A WHORE COZ SHE'S PAIRED WITH ED LOLOLOLOL". This is merely a place to state a character you dislike, that everyone else seems to adore. Do not make rude or inflammitory comments, or attack anyone, meaning a real person, directly. If this starts to spiral out of control (i.e. my Sasuke defense thread), then I will NOT hesitate to close this thread. Savvy?

And if you're going to hate a character JUST BECAUSE they're paired with your precious bishie, don't even bother posting. That's extremely retarded and immature.

Not that we got that out of the way...

Is there any character that everyone seems to freaking adore, yet you fail to see WHY? I mean, you don't particularly hate the character, but you don't overly love them...yet everyone else seems to worship them and you fail to understand WHY?

I myself am like that. I can think of a few right off the top of my head...

*steals Poke's disclaimer*

THESE ARE MERELY MY FEELINGS AND OPINIONS ON THESE CHARACTERS. PLEASE DO NOT GO OUT AND BEHEAD ME FOR MY OPINIONS. RESPECT MY OPINION, AND I'LL RESPECT YOURS. DISRECPECT MY OPINION, AND I'LL DISRESPECT YOURS. ARE WE CLEAR?

Elfen Lied - Lucy

"Oh Kouta, I just wanted to be with you, even after horribly murdering your father and sister!"

...Seriously, Kouta was too forgiving with her. I fail to see why everyone adores her. What is it? Because she kills? Killing is not awesome, and I do not condone it. Granted, some of my favorite characters have killed people, but does that mean I'm happy with it? No, and neither should you. Yes, her past was bad and I do indeed pity her for that, but outside of that, there's not much else. I like her better as Nyuu, and I wish she'd stay that way.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Izumi

"Oh Ed, Al, I love you so much, you're like my own children! *drop kicks them and slams them into the nearest tree*"

...YOU NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT WOMAN, and very, VERY BADLY. She's a good alchemist, she's a loving wife and would-be mother, I understand that and respect her for that. And, I understand Ed and Al went against her teachings and, Ed, at least, became a State Alchemist. If I were her, I would be angry too. But do their actions warrant a beating? No. If she were real I would have reported her for child endangerment and abuse a long, LONG time ago. Either get some anger management classes, or do me a favor and go hack up a lung.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Trisha

I couldn't think of some random quote to describe her.

That's the point behind this.

Seriously.

We barely know a THING about her. So, why does everyone freaking worship the ground she walks walked on? Yeah yeah, she was a good mother, and she gets props for that, but do you know anything ELSE? What about her past, and what she did when her kids weren't around? That's right, you don't know. We know NOTHING about her personality, and being a good mother as the sole liking factor is NOT a good enough reason to freaking adore her. That, and people pity her FAR too easily. The way I see it, it was either Hohenheim stay and slowly DIE, or Hohenheim leave and Trisha slowly die. I'm sorry Trisha, but I think you know who I'd rather keep alive. Plus, she's better as pseudo-zombie Sloth. Sorry if I sound cruel.

Final Fantasy VII - Cloud

"Who am I? Where am I? WHAT am I?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!"

Cloud is emo. He runs around with his sword on steroids, and that electrecuted Chocobo on his head (he calls that HAIR?), basically screaming "PITY ME!". He lied about his past, he can't get over his shortcomings, and he whines on. Sheesh, it's times like this that I wish Sephiroth were good, and Cloud bad. I would SO freaking kick his winey rear.

Just.

Shut.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! BEOFRE I THROW YOU OFF A CLIFF! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVED AERIS, TIFA, OR THAT RANDOM CHICK DOWN THE STREET, WE DONT' CARE IF YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR PAST, WE DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A SUPPOSED SEPHIROTH CLONE, WE DON'T CARE, JUST SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Kingdom Hearts - Riku

"I'm so better than you Sora! WAHAHAHA! And look, I blatantly ripped off Sephiroth's hairdoo and eye color! WAHAHAHA!"

And here, ladies and gents, is Mr. Inflated Ego! Need I say more?

...Okay, so there's more to it than that. Something about him just irks me...and I don't know why. I don't like how he treats Sora sometimes (REMEMBER, this is coming from a Sora fangirl x_x but I don't dislike him much for that), and he lets love blind him too much, up to the point where he joined ze dark side and decided to be angtsy and take on the "SORA YOU MUST DIIIIE" persona. Seriosuly kid, calm down. You're just jealous your new outfit isn't as cool as Sora's. >_> *cough*
And stop ripping off Sephiroth's look. Not cool, yo.

But, fire away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 am
Ummm..... Let's see here! Though most of mine is going to be from Final Fantasy ^_^

Cloud from FF 7: his theme song should be "I Think I'm a Clone Now" ~tis a song spoof from 'I Think I'm Alone Now' XD
I don't hate him, but he doesn't appeal to me either XP The guy is just a pathitec emo hero who don't know who the hell he is in the game. He would kick more a** in the movie if he wasn't too busy hangin onto a DEAD CHICK XP This guy thought he was Zack. And this "Cloud is a clone" thing? It's a myth XP Cloud was just exprimented on after that neibelheim event and Zack rescued him. Zack gave his life to save Cloud and then Cloud has to run around saying "I'M ZACK" how do you do that? Something was scewy with his head XP And I just want to slap him and say "STOP FRETTING ABOUT AERIS AND LOOK AT TIFA! GOOD GAWD MAN, SHE LIKES YOU. AERIS ISN'T COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU GO ALL EMO ABOUT IT. AT LEAST WITH TIFA SHE CAN KICK ANYONE'S a** WHO TRIES TO HARM YOU WHEN YOU TURN INTO A CRIPPLE PATHETIC OLD MORON!"

Umm... I think that is all fer now o_O  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:42 am
*claps* Well done. XD

Oh, and I know he isn't a clone. xp Just sayin'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:07 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
*claps* Well done. XD

Thanks ^_^

Yeah I know! But I go to other sites and people are just convinced that Cloud is a clone of Sephiroth XP Shows they really pay attention to the game, huh?  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:44 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
*claps* Well done. XD

Thanks ^_^

Yeah I know! But I go to other sites and people are just convinced that Cloud is a clone of Sephiroth XP Shows they really pay attention to the game, huh?
I'd say. Dx  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:27 pm
Quote:
"SASOOKE SUX HE NEEDS TO DIE AS WELL AS HIS FANS LOLZ"

Ouch.
gonk

Quote:
TIFA SHE CAN KICK ANYONE'S a** WHO TRIES TO HARM YOU WHEN YOU TURN INTO A CRIPPLE PATHETIC OLD MORON!"

-snorts- XD Like when he got the poisoning and he was in a chair and his head was all like falling all over the place and Tifa stayed with him.

-coughs- Anyways....

....Aaaaw... -w-
-Puts away "I hate Sara" sign-

ANYWAYS, AGAIN...

Ridley Silverlake

I feel like i am the only one who feels some hate in Ridley's general direction, she's a smart-a**, spoilt, pompus, rich-know-it-all who will mock anyone in an armslength distance. Everyone always feeds the "OMG! But she died on human side! WAAAH". Good lord, thank you Aphelion for THAT one. Most of all i hate her because she's so rude to Jack and in the end she's like "I LOVE YOU JACK, EVEN THOUGH I INSULT YOU AND TREAT YOU LIKE ####!!". Blech.

Sound ninja, in general

I honestly DO NOT see the appeal in sound ninjas, i mean, everyone seems to FLOCK to them. I do not know why, first of all, 70% of them seem to have a headproblem. Secondly, Orochimaru is a freak leading even more freaks in his metiocre village. They're tools and don't even know it. WHY, PEOPLE!?!

Shinji

Ungh. This guy peevs me. Really. He's always like "emo emo i don't want an eva emo emo", personally, if i was anywhere near him for more then 5 split seconds i'd b***h-slap him to the moon. He needs to take a happy pill, becuase he has this NASTY depressing aura around him and it leaves me pissy at him. He probably listens to Simple plan. "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE!? Whine whine b***h EMOOOOOOO!!".

Steyr

Oooooh, i hate her. Peacemaker. She's got a nasty "I'm better then you because i am a peacemaker" attitude, she even mocks the artillery type peacemakers (weapon-type, counterpart of peacemakers like steyr), because apparently they're softer. I swear, if the Gigas didn't shove their spears through her big swollen air head, i would've had to do it myself. Because she's a peacemaker, she makes it that no one ever argues with her, and looks down on the humans as inferior. She even says that infront of the chicken-#### king who is too cowardly to even shout back. Bottom line, i hate this b***h. -smacks her upside the head-

And...

Everyone else took the ones i wanted to say. XD

The Master uses Thread

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:48 pm
Quote:
-snorts- XD Like when he got the poisoning and he was in a chair and his head was all like falling all over the place and Tifa stayed with him.

Yeah! Like that ^_^ I mean you would think he would take the hint that she likes him. I mean how many more hints does Tifa have to do to make Cloud realize the she likes him gonk He is such a stubburn old chocobo head >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:41 am
Ed-Fullmetal Alchemist

His random outbursts about people calling him short when no one did is annoying. It's what ruined the anime for me. Seriously. Actually, nevermind. It was his entire character that annoyed me. Everything about him.

Amaunator

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:55 am
[-Tedious-]
Quote:
"SASOOKE SUX HE NEEDS TO DIE AS WELL AS HIS FANS LOLZ"

Ouch.
gonk

How is that ouch? I never once used your name. I was just using an example.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:22 am
Amaunator
Ed-Fullmetal Alchemist

His random outbursts about people calling him short when no one did is annoying. It's what ruined the anime for me. Seriously. Actually, nevermind. It was his entire character that annoyed me. Everything about him.
gonk 3nodding  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

Shikima Panda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:19 am
Sephiroth

Lots of people think hes hot and stuff. Hes a villian he is ment to be beat, not to stay alive like every other FF villian. He only lives or something because everyone likes him and wants him to be stayed in, like in KH from what i've heard when you beat him he leaves and says you are too weak. WTF is that? It's because people like him as a villian so they keep him instead of letting him be completely beat he should be defeated like all other villians. And no i am not saying that because of certain things that is my reason. How many other FF villians do you see besides him? Like none.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 am
leiutenant_dan
Amaunator
Ed-Fullmetal Alchemist

gonk 3nodding
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=686813  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:50 am
Shikima Panda

like in KH from what i've heard when you beat him he leaves and says you are too weak. WTF is that?
...Where did you hear that? He doesn't say that.

Unless he says that in KHII. If so, he winds up being killed by Cloud anyway (I think).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:08 pm
Though I must concur with one thing.

People sympathize with the Elric brothers FAR too easily. Yes, their situation is bad, but the fans fail to realize one vital fact - they brought it on themselves. They knew what they were doing was wrong, they knew that they shoudln't do it, but guess what? They did it anyway. If they had just let bygones be bygones, none of the stuff they go through would have happened. But fandom fails to realize that point.

Personally...I wanna knock the brothers AND some members of the fandom upside the head a few times.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Shikima Panda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:56 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Shikima Panda

like in KH from what i've heard when you beat him he leaves and says you are too weak. WTF is that?
...Where did you hear that? He doesn't say that.

Unless he says that in KHII. If so, he winds up being killed by Cloud anyway (I think).

i dunno >< i remember heard it from Death i think it was from KH2 when you beat him but i dont know @_@  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff