Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Thoughts about Jeebus. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:44 am
I'm probably the only person who thinks that Jesus is a vampire.

A. He rose again.
B. He seemed to have a thing about drinking blood.
C. He flew into the sky.
D. Apparated through walls.
E. I bet Mary Madgeline was his Sire.

Take this seriously or not seriously, depends on how you think my mental state is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:45 am
Yeah... careful now. I know people who would wish you physical harm for saying that.  

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:47 am
Erix Griffon
Yeah... careful now. I know people who would wish you physical harm for saying that.

I shouldn't be doing R.S. in school. I had to re-do one homework for offending Christians. I think I've managed to offend most people in my test...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:53 am
That said, I am an atheist myself, and I can't help but think it's an amazing coincidence that after he rose from the grave, he only appeared to his disciples, and one of his closest followers. If that were to happen in modern days, no-one would believe that for a second.  

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:54 am
Erix Griffon
That said, I am an atheist myself, and I can't help but think it's an amazing coincidence that after he rose from the grave, he only appeared to his disciples, and one of his closest followers. If that were to happen in modern days, no-one would believe that for a second.

I'm not atheist, I'm not theist and I'm not agnoistic. I just don't care. I'm apathic.

People would just think that they were stoned and highly depressed that their leader had gone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:43 am
I think he was an amazing man but only a man. Like the David Blaine of his time coupled with amazing charisma and a prophetic undertone.  

dizzyjess

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:54 am
dizzyjess
I think he was an amazing man but only a man. Like the David Blaine of his time coupled with amazing charisma and a prophetic undertone.

Indeed. Except he didn't hang around over the thames in a box. He went in the desert.

Note: I only think it was after he rode into town on a donkey he was a vampire. Before that he was more like david blaine. Except didn't go on tv.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:24 am
Okay, from a Catholic point of view, when the priest blesses the host and wine they actually become the Body and Blood of Christ (they undergo transubstantiation). So they are eating the body (cannibalism) and drinking the blood (vampirism) of Jesus .

Fun.  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lizbeth_r9

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:21 pm
as a christian I believe that Jesus was the son of God...

But that's just my (and few million others) opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:31 pm
As another point, it is also the opinion of a few billion epople that he was not the son of God.

Yeah, we may be wrong, but if we're going to be playing with numbers here...  

Zoutout

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:42 pm
It's just my (and a few million others) opinion that green eyes are by far superior to every other eye colour. wink

Isn't it technically Jesus' disciples and followers that are drinking blood, and not Jesus himself?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:32 pm
Jesus told them to drink his blood, therefore did he bite them all first so he Sired them?  

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:15 pm
Cleocatra Osiris
Jesus told them to drink his blood, therefore did he bite them all first so he Sired them?

Begging the question, methinks.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:00 am
Erix Griffon

Actually, he was seen by around 500 people, just not all eye-witness accounts are includded in the Bible. x3  

teh plum

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:00 am
Cleocatra Osiris

~faceddesk~

Now this sort of thing is precisely why I gave up teaching in the first place... gonk  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff