Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tender Love (Yami BakuraxRyou Bakura Guild)

Back to Guilds

Love the Tendershipping? Join us and discuss your love and support for the couple! 

Reply Welcome to Tender Love
Why this pairing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Nefertari]

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:13 pm
there are so much other yugioh pairings existing...
why is this your favorite one or one of your favorite parings?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:33 am
Maybe because of the adorable-ness. ^_^ I don't know, they're just adorable together and maybe because of reading all those fanfictions and browsing all those fanart.

Somewhere in the other guilds, there's this girl who posted all the pairings in YGO and their pairing name.

Like what I said before, Marik X Ryou is called 'Deathshipping'. Don't know why they called it that, but anyway..  

Nioki Niki
Captain

MIst_eternal_l0nely_l0ner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:49 am
Nioki Niki
Maybe because of the adorable-ness. ^_^ I don't know, they're just adorable together and maybe because of reading all those fanfictions and browsing all those fanart.

Somewhere in the other guilds, there's this girl who posted all the pairings in YGO and their pairing name.

Like what I said before, Marik X Ryou is called 'Deathshipping'. Don't know why they called it that, but anyway..

'Seems like a valid nickname...Does anybody know what the hell 'mori' means, as in morishipping, BTW?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:13 pm
morishipping?
never hears this before..
mori is the japanese word for wood oO''  

[Nefertari]

7,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200

Nioki Niki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:16 pm
MIst_eternal_l0nely_l0ner
Nioki Niki

'Seems like a valid nickname...Does anybody know what the hell 'mori' means, as in morishipping, BTW?
Morishipping?? I'll go check on the list thingy..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:45 am
cause ryou and kura is so adorably adorable and everyone that yami and hikari=love  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Tenshi_Luna

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:57 pm
two words....It's fluffy whee 4laugh ((adorable works too))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:46 am
Tenshi_Luna
two words....It's fluffy whee 4laugh ((adorable works too))
Yesh. It's so fluffy it chokes us to death with the cuteness and we'll scream for more. domokun  

Nioki Niki
Captain

animexgames

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:58 pm
1. Ryo and Bakura are so freking hot!!!!!!!!!!!
2. one is a derty boy and the outher is nice and clean
3. thay are so hot
4. the fluffy ness XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:07 pm
They look so nice together...plus I think that they would totally rock the yu-gi-oh world together heart BakuraXRyou love forever!  

Celestial Anachronism

Kaelin Cobalt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:20 pm
The thing about Tendershipping, in comparison with many, many other Yu-Gi-Oh pairings is their concept of Yin and Yang... There's the light, and the dark... Law and chaos.

Take for instance... Yami/Yuugi. They're both on the law and justice side of the spectrum. Next you have Malik/Marik, who are on the Chaos side of the spectrum (This is ignoring the fact that Marik is actually born of Malik's hate, we'll just consider him a yami for now). But with Ryou and Bakura, there's a very distinct difference between them, which makes them interesting to predict and manipulate.

Many people go with the Bakura-beats-on-Ryou route. Others say User Image.

Myself, in the only fanfiction I've written for Yu-Gi-Oh, go both routes. ^^ Perhaps I'll post what's been written of it so far here at some point or another.

I love Tendershipping because of their delicate balance. =3  
Welcome to Tender Love

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff