Yunho did a very embarrassing thing~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:43 pm
This was written in the girl’s POV.

During summer in 2004, I went to Korea for holidays. Back then, TVXQ wasn’t that famous in China so I dind’t know about them. When I was in the airport in Korea, I was passing through the security check-up and I was the 1st to go. Suddenly, I heard a scream from the check-up area and as I turned, I saw Jaejoong, but I didn’t recognize him and he was wearing he was performing costumes with a weird & bombastic hairstyle. In my mind I was wondering why is this Korean dressed up so weirdly~ I think he had something in his shirt and was called up again. Then, Yunho came out with the same dressing and I was guessing that they should be the same group. Yunho was looking at me from there and I walked over to him step by step, thinking that the guy is cute. The reason why I walked there was because I need to throw a paper, and he was in front of the rubbish bin. As I was walking there, Yunho suddenly took out a pen and smiled to me. ( He thought I was a fan and wanted to give me an autograph) I looked at him weirdly and after throwing the paper, I walked away. When I threw the paper, the 4 of them passed the check-up and came in. They saw everything. The moment I turned my head to walk away, they laughed like hell. It’s all because Yunho thought I wanted his autograph. And Mciky was laughing at Yunho saying something like “Look, she doesn’t even give a damn.”

I was really mad at that time, cos I was alone in a foreign country with people laughing at me. ( I thought they were laughing at ME) I turned around and stared at them, and they laughed even harder! Yunho was furious and he shouted “YAH!!” And I have no idea why but I crossed my arms at my waist and stared at him, and he was angry as well, so he did the same thing back. And we stared at each other for some time, with Junsu laughing beside him. Junsu was laughing till he was bending down on the floor! Then, when I was leaving, I looked at him again and saw him still doing that pose with the 4 of them laughing beside.

Translation credit : Amanda@cyxion.net
Source : lilyham

DO NOT TAKE IT OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THANKS.PM me if you want to take this out  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:15 am
HAHAHA OH MY GOD....... where do you find these things??? Hahahaha stars are kinda like that, aren't they?? biggrin

Too adorable. ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:24 am
kekeke. . that it funny, but not that embarrassing. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:58 pm
calverse

During summer in 2004, I went to Korea for holidays. Back then, TVXQ wasn’t that famous in China so I dind’t know about them. When I was in the airport in Korea, I was passing through the security check-up and I was the 1st to go. Suddenly, I heard a scream from the check-up area and as I turned, I saw Jaejoong, but I didn’t recognize him and he was wearing he was performing costumes with a weird & bombastic hairstyle. In my mind I was wondering why is this Korean dressed up so weirdly~ I think he had something in his shirt and was called up again. Then, Yunho came out with the same dressing and I was guessing that they should be the same group. Yunho was looking at me from there and I walked over to him step by step, thinking that the guy is cute. The reason why I walked there was because I need to throw a paper, and he was in front of the rubbish bin. As I was walking there, Yunho suddenly took out a pen and smiled to me. ( He thought I was a fan and wanted to give me an autograph) I looked at him weirdly and after throwing the paper, I walked away. When I threw the paper, the 4 of them passed the check-up and came in. They saw everything. The moment I turned my head to walk away, they laughed like hell. It’s all because Yunho thought I wanted his autograph. And Mciky was laughing at Yunho saying something like “Look, she doesn’t even give a damn.”

I was really mad at that time, cos I was alone in a foreign country with people laughing at me. ( I thought they were laughing at ME) I turned around and stared at them, and they laughed even harder! Yunho was furious and he shouted “YAH!!” And I have no idea why but I crossed my arms at my waist and stared at him, and he was angry as well, so he did the same thing back. And we stared at each other for some time, with Junsu laughing beside him. Junsu was laughing till he was bending down on the floor! Then, when I was leaving, I looked at him again and saw him still doing that pose with the 4 of them laughing beside.

DO NOT TAKE IT OUT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THANKS.PM me if you want to take this out

Oh my gosh, that's so hilarious! That's dry! Very amusing though.  

-alwaysmile-

Akira Miyamoto

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:50 pm
Wow.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:42 am
LOL poor guy. xd heart  

Teh Eve

versusme

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:13 am
YEs...I find this rather cute than embarassing....Hahaha...But seriously....I can't help laughing...and the others are really bad.....

Prince Orange:I found this at CYXION(www.cyxion.net)
Hahaha....VIsit it sometimts por just click my banner It's a really great site for updates on Kpop and stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:16 pm
hehe,that's funny blaugh  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:20 pm
calverse
YEs...I find this rather cute than embarassing....Hahaha...But seriously....I can't help laughing...and the others are really bad.....

Prince Orange:I found this at CYXION(www.cyxion.net)
Hahaha....VIsit it sometimts por just click my banner It's a really great site for updates on Kpop and stuff

Ahhh the resource! Thanks I think I'll check it out right now. ^_______^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:19 pm
omg poor u know blaugh  

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

jaewonsgal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:13 pm
HAHAHA yunho got ignored for a trash bin! rofl

aww poor him~!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:59 pm
calverse

Ok who was screaming and why were they screaming, I don't get that part???  

yokoishuma

versusme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:41 am
Ah...fans were screaming when they reach the airpost..but not many showed up that time...so for a foreigner she didn't know that TVXQ was a boy band....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:42 pm
wow  

Kelly_VAJ

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:58 am
hahahaah very funny stuff!  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers