Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
I Swear I'm Not The Devil (fantasy/sci-fi rp. rawr.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rawr. cookie?
  cookie x1
View Results

Shadey_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:25 pm
Intro

This roleplay is a Fantasy/ sci-fi/ Adventure roleplay. I though since this guild has a rp forum - and i'm a big rper myself - it has to have a non-reality rp. Liek honestly surprised

The story: It's several centuries into the future. (Lets say 6000 kay?) The world is in ruins. Everythings choas. The city streets are never safe; murder and roberies everywhere. It's quite depressing.

Your goal is basicly to survive. It's the survival of the strongest out there and you have to be strong.

Remember: Sometimes your worst enemy is yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:30 pm
Rules

- Guild's Rules
- Small Romace is allowed (PG 13 please)
- This is a rp that will contain fighting. Do not go into big detail and keep it to a minimum.
- PM me your profiles please. I will post them myself.
- Blah blah no cybering blah blah respect everyone.

Thank you.

Profile Code:

Gaia Name:
Name:
Race(species):
Appearance ( pics must be link only):
Personality (op.):
Bio:
Other:

Shadey_Darkness

Shadey_Darkness

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:31 pm
Profiles

Gaia Name: Shadey Darkness
Name: Shadey-Rose
Sexuality: Bi sexual
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Shadey has short black hair, crystal blue eyes and stand at almost 6 feet. She wears dark clothing most of the time; black baggy pants, tight dark coloured shirt; and accessorizes herself with a cross attached to a spiked collar. She prefers studded belts and stripped fingerless gloves as well.
Bio: Shadey grew up with her twin sister Autume. Her father was abusive and her mother had died when she was very young. Because of the lack of childhood, Shadey bacame distant from people and prefers to be alone. At the age of 18 she left her home and never looked back since.
Other: She has a pet penguin anmed Freddy. He isn't normal (you'll see why)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:40 am
Gaia Name: bloody_naeghts
Name: Tribbiani
Sexuality: bisexual
Race(species): vampire
Appearance:http://anduin.eldar.org/~brad/anime/pixs/jpeg/small/small_vampire_princess_miyu.jpg
Personality: loud, bitchy, and mostly gets her way.
Bio: Sarah Sacremento Tribbiani had lived a life of crime since the youngest age. At the brink of chaos, Tribbiani ran off to the disasterous city to escape teh fear of her father.
Other: Beware, because Tribbiani can turn against her friends when things get nasty.  

iDeeev

Shadey_Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Bloody_Naeghts
Appearance:http://anduin.eldar.org/~brad/anime/pixs/jpeg/small/small_vampire_princess_miyu.jpg
Bio: Sarah Sacremento Tribbiani had lived a life of crime since the youngest age. At the brink of chaos, Tribbiani ran off to the disasterous city to escape teh fear of her father.
Other: Beware, because Tribbiani can turn against her friends when things get nasty.

Sometimes i really wonder if you ever pay attention. sweatdrop You know what? I give up!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 pm
3nodding  

Zim4Life

xSteel_Feathersx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:52 am
Rawr we can't let the RP die!
*Joins*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:22 pm
Shadey_Darkness
Bloody_Naeghts

Sometimes i really wonder if you ever pay attention. sweatdrop You know what? I give up!

BLOW ME EMILY!  

iDeeev

Eralf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:00 pm
Zim4Life
3nodding

stare ....wow that really made sakura look like a complete slut lol not cool confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile Code: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4605894

Gaia Name: lesbian_mafia
Name: Venus
Sexuality(op.): lesbian
Race(species): chaldean
Appearance ( pics must be link only): See profile link^
Personality (op.): fun, energetic, and kinky.
Bio: I was raised in a type of family mafia in Detroit. When my uncle got shot we knew it was the end of the Chaldean Mafia in detroit. Im a lover and a fighter so I love to live kinky and adventurous. I have been in many fights, even in my heels, I ALWAYS kick a**, so all my friends and I call ourselves the lesbian mafia. I am about to start my 4th year at a private college but Im changing my major to Accounting.
Other: I have a sexy girlfriend named Roca  

lesbian_mafia

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games