Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you watched it?
  Yes
  no
View Results

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 am
Discuss The second season of our favorite mermaid series here!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:05 pm
Hey,
This belongs in the Pichi Pichi talk subforum,
ninja
So im going to move it,'kay? 3nodding
Much love,dont get mad. <3!  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

-Rina_Touin-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:30 pm
I've watched a little bit of it <3 i love masahiro  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:20 am
MASAHIRO! IS HOT! GOOD CHOICE, RINA! lol. I do not like Mikaru..SHE STOLE KAITO FROM LUCHIA! Luchia is gonna win him bak though in the end!  

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

` TenTen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:40 pm
I love that episode where they have a huge party at the hotel,where they sing kizuna and sheshe and mimi show up.who has seen that ep.?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:41 pm
Enchanted_Forest_Slut
MASAHIRO! IS HOT! GOOD CHOICE, RINA! lol. I do not like Mikaru..SHE STOLE KAITO FROM LUCHIA! Luchia is gonna win him bak though in the end!

Well,Heck yes Mashiro is hot.
He boxes
and he is smart too.Not to mention he rides a motorcycle! heart Kaito is pretty cute too. <3 Oh,If only real boys looked like anime guys... 4laugh  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

.[Xiao Qiao].

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:06 pm
PinkPearlBunnyTuTu
Enchanted_Forest_Slut

Well,Heck yes Mashiro is hot.
He boxes
and he is smart too.Not to mention he rides a motorcycle! heart Kaito is pretty cute too. <3 Oh,If only real boys looked like anime guys... 4laugh
ha lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:50 pm
~TenXNeji4ever~
I love that episode where they have a huge party at the hotel,where they sing kizuna and sheshe and mimi show up.who has seen that ep.?

Was that the PURE series?
I dont remember it. sweatdrop
Yeah...Hehehe. ~shifty eyes~  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

n o e l l e

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:53 am
I think the art was really.. eh for Pure. Their eyes were just SO DANG HUGE near the end. It freaked me out -.-;;

I guess I'm one of the few ones who actually likes Mikaru ^^;;? I find her a sweet girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:49 pm
StarRabbie
~TenXNeji4ever~

Was that the PURE series?
I dont remember it. sweatdrop
Yeah...Hehehe. ~shifty eyes~

Yeah it's Pure,where they are all at Pearl Piari and the bad guys show up for one last show and the Mermaid's sing like 4 or 5 songs 3nodding  

` TenTen

excourtney6776

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:17 pm
i didnt finish pure der.. because i tink from 10 onwards no sub biggrin
i oni watched a few like rina n hanon the kissing eps 4laugh
n the last one biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:14 am
I think that MMPPPP is better than the first series.  

Marusera

Sakura_Haruno5544-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 pm
ive seen all the eps of pure but most of them in Japanese T^T im learning japanese though so YAY oh and when i do im dowloading the eps and SUBBING THEM MYSLEF FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUTTHERE WHO WANT TO WATCH BUT CANT biggrin oh and i love MASAHIRO! HE IS HOT! GOOD CHOICE, RINA! oh and i forgot the guy that likes Hanon but hes so adorable MASAHIRO BOXES DRIVES A MOTERCICLE AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD HER DOES LIKE TRICKS AND YA HE ROCKS!!!!! XD ummmm yes crap forgot her name i think its like Mirika? idk the girl with Kaito sad i do like her but she did steal Kaito sad i feel bad for her though cuz if her sicknes OH HER BROTHER IS CUTE TOO i miss the piano teacher sorry i dont really remeber names well sweatdrop anyways ya if you know them tell me XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm
I like Pure a lot. I think it makes it more intrsting because now Hanon has feelings for the other dude(forget his name ^^ wink and Rina can actually have somebody to love which is awesome cause she seemed so lonely in the first season. And it ereally heats things up with Lucia and Kaito because now Lucia actually has a legitiment rival for his love! ^^It's so awesome! I hate that chick though, she's so clingy. -_-  

Your_Beautiful_Biohazard

~Pichi Talk~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff