Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
The OMG I SAW A PRO thread. (Image-heavy.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pros!
  OMG, PROS R TEH KOOL!!!!11
  Sweet. :D
  Pfffft, I'M a pro. Don't care.
  What's a pro?
  poll gold, rofl
View Results

Celira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:00 pm
I'll start it off.

I ran into this priest in Khaini today showing off in Free Market, and she was bored so she decided to party me and go down to Forbidden Time. I was good enough not to die. xd I have some good caps:

The first sighting! People are standing over her but you can see her spell and dragon, and I clicked on her profile:
User Image

A sin begging for her to train him, and she's just showing off some more:
User Image

When she heard that I was also in Ludi (most of the Free Market people were in Victoria), she decided to take me along. XP
User Image

This is her dragon (which does between 2 to 5k damage) preparing to attack a teddy:
User Image

Cool, no?

Now, everyone, post your sightings of pros. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:11 pm
I found a pro, it was me. cool Just joking about the big ego, but I'm really level 84. That's high compared to some people! But low considering I've been playing over a year...

Priests are awesome though, Dragon Knights and Priests are a match made in heaven. <3

I had a 120 Priest party me to go to Master Death Teddies, but she had to go before I got there.  

phillipo
Crew

MidgetKing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:15 pm
This guy was just showing of on the ride xd Pretty cool though.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:22 pm
phillipo
I found a pro, it was me. cool Just joking about the big ego, but I'm really level 84. That's high compared to some people! But low considering I've been playing over a year...

Priests are awesome though, Dragon Knights and Priests are a match made in heaven. <3

I had a 120 Priest party me to go to Master Death Teddies, but she had to go before I got there.

:O I'd consider you a pro, Phillipo. ^^

Woe, I am an I/L mage and will forever be doomed to train alone~~ ;_;  

Celira

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:26 pm
Celira
phillipo

:O I'd consider you a pro, Phillipo. ^^

Woe, I am an I/L mage and will forever be doomed to train alone~~ ;_;

You won't. XD Get into your level 90s and you can get into partys at the Vikings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:06 pm
The best Iv ever partyed with is a level 83 "Ixheal" I think the name was...
Gawd only 18 more levels til thats me showing of my Priest-ness to everyone, what gets me is her 11 fame xD  

Tatsu-ya

Celira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:40 pm
Syn_Beloved
You won't. XD Get into your level 90s and you can get into partys at the Vikings.

...Like I said, I'll forever be doomed to train alone, because I'll NEVER get to my 90s. xd

@ Tatsu: I know. I asked her about it, and she didn't really answer. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:33 pm
2 for the price of 1
8DDD
All I was, was a heal station, like they needed it XP

Rog never came though ;_;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Tatsu-ya

Celira

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:43 pm
ROFFLE. At the bottom I can see the message you sent to me. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:52 am
Haha, like 5 days ago I was in a Rog party with a level 130 Crusader and a few people lower level than me, but they were all over level 70. But the Rogs never came, it's always when we're least prepared. scream  

phillipo
Crew

Celira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:03 pm
This is ApricotMage; he's ranked number 9 in Khaini and he bought 50 elixirs from me yesterday. xd

Really cool guy, got EVERYONE's attention by doing Ice Strike a lot.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:10 pm
So I was on the warrior this morning, looking around the FM for necki and I change channel to get out, and who do I see?

User Image

I had to take a souvenir shot. If only there was a function to hold up two fingers behind a head...  

Jasek

Celira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:48 pm
NICE. xd

You know, Nephylim and Synphony are two of my fave pros. -pokes Syn_beloved- sweatdrop Bera was my first home.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:17 pm
I don't have a 'favorite pro' but this was too huge an opportunity to pass up. If there was a function to point and start squealing like a schoolgirl I might've done that. I was all 'it's it's it's YOU! HIM! THE GUY!'

Thanking god of course that no one could hear me speaking to my screen...  

Jasek

Syn_Beloved
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:55 pm
Celira
NICE. xd

You know, Nephylim and Synphony are two of my fave pros. -pokes Syn_beloved- sweatdrop Bera was my first home.

XD Nice to know we're loved. We were on Scania, but we got tired of it quickly and stayed in Beta for awhile longer. Then Bera came and we ran away to over there. X3  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games