Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Goetia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darin Rosewood

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:10 pm
I've been reading the first book of the Legemeton (also known as the Goetia), and it's very interesting, particularly the 53rd spirit, Camio. I'm interested in summoning him, and I'd like to know if there are any additional precautions I should take, or anything I shoud forgo. I've read that about 60% of the Goetia is utter bull meant to discourage people using it for less... "noble" ends, and that you only really need the circle, triangle, seal of the spirit you want to summon, the pentagram and hexagram of Solomon, and materials for the curses if necessary. I'd like it if someone could tell me what is needed, and possibly show me some pictures of the proper Circle, Triangle, and Hexagram. If you think I'm being selfish and/or Fluffy, please slap me. ^_^ Thanks if you do help (or slap.) XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 am
~Slap~  

TeaDidikai

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:23 am
TeaDidikai
~Slap~

^

Oh burn.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:59 pm
Lol, shoulda expected that. ^_^ Oh well, I'll leave this topic to die.  

Darin Rosewood

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:32 pm
My response wasn't as random as it appeared.

Figure out why I did it and you get a cookie.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:01 pm
Can I have tres leches instead? Please? I'm assuming it was because it appeared that I wanted immediate gratification. I don't really know how to word it better, I'm willing to work hard for it, but my research hasn't really been getting anywhere, which is why I asked.  

Darin Rosewood

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:25 pm
Darin Rosewood
Can I have tres leches instead? Please? I'm assuming it was because it appeared that I wanted immediate gratification. I don't really know how to word it better, I'm willing to work hard for it, but my research hasn't really been getting anywhere, which is why I asked.
You assume incorrectly.

I am a major fan of immediate gratification.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:42 am
Quote:
I've read that about 60% of the Goetia is utter bull meant to discourage people using it for less... "noble" ends

That's probably where the smart money is.  

Gideon Starorzewski

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:48 am
Gideon Starorzewski
Quote:
I've read that about 60% of the Goetia is utter bull meant to discourage people using it for less... "noble" ends

That's probably where the smart money is.

Depends on who's edition of the Goetia in my eyes.

Are we talking Crowely? If we are... there is a thing or two to say on the subject.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:20 am
TeaDidikai
My response wasn't as random as it appeared.

Figure out why I did it and you get a cookie.

WATCH IN AWE AS I SIT HERE SMUGLY AND PRETEND TO KNOW WHAT TEA IS TALKING ABOUT

YES I AM MAGICAL GOETIA EXPERT

tell me plz? ><  

Triste-chan

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:17 pm
Time's up. No cookies for anyone.

Point blank- if you have to ask a stranger on a forum for permission to practice, the answer should ALWAYS be no.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 pm
TeaDidikai

Point blank- if you have to ask a stranger on a forum for permission to practice, the answer should ALWAYS be no.
I asked someone for permission to do something? That's not in my character. XD I reread the post, and still have no idea what you're talking about. Lol.

Triste, since you=magical Goetia expert smile ) (multiple chins... rofl), could you offer some advice? Thanks.

Darin Rosewood

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:47 am
Darin Rosewood
TeaDidikai

I asked someone for permission to do something? That's not in my character. XD I reread the post, and still have no idea what you're talking about. Lol.

Triste, since you=magical Goetia expert smile ) (multiple chins... rofl), could you offer some advice? Thanks.

"If you think I'm being selfish and/or Fluffy, please slap me. ^_^"

Hence the slap.

Further- you took Triste seriously? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:56 pm
TeaDidikai
Darin Rosewood
TeaDidikai

Hence the slap.

He must be new to the colorful characters in the FRG.

As for advice: Have some common sense. If you're going to be summoning demons of disputable power, make sure you are damned protected. Study the ritual you are using until you start uttering incantations in your sleep. And please, make sure you know the name of the angel that binds it.

As for piccies...

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

Have fun with the possibly traumatic experiance that is evocation.  

Kal Eldritch

Darin Rosewood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm
Sovereign of Darkness
TeaDidikai
Darin Rosewood
TeaDidikai

Hence the slap.

He must be new to the colorful characters in the FRG.

As for advice: Have some common sense. If you're going to be summoning demons of disputable power, make sure you are damned protected. Study the ritual you are using until you start uttering incantations in your sleep. And please, make sure you know the name of the angel that binds it.

As for piccies...

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

Have fun with the possibly traumatic experiance that is evocation.
I know I'm not ready to actually practice evocation. This is for future reference, as in way in the future. And yes, I am new. XD

Waitwaitwait... there are angels binding each of those spirits? Thank whichever God/Goddess favors me that someone told me. That could have been veeery bad. *shudder* Do you know someplace to get that information? I didn't read it in the Goetia, is it in one of the other books of the Legemeton?

Like I said... need lots more experience. ^_^;;

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces