Submit

After the post, u agree?
  Totally
  Sorta
  Not really
View Results

Waterdragon1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:31 pm
They seem to think that Christians, Jews, Cathies, Muslims, Bhuddists, Atheists, Hindus and other people-besides themselves-burn in hell no matter what. they don't know us very well, do they? Sorry if my logic is wrong, but lots of people think that. even cartoon shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park are doin that joke. weird, right? sweatdrop Like HOmer simpson once said, "A mormon? but I'm from Earth!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:36 am
Umm, a lot of religions state that we will burn in hell.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Waterdragon1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:50 am
Exactly. but these guys are a self-centered cult, not a religion. the only exceptions i have for them are my friends who are, sadly, mormon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:54 pm
When people tell you to burn in hell just tell them no thanks, I'm content with rotting 6 feet under.  

KillYouWithACoffeeCup

TheFriar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:41 am
I consider the Church of Latter-Day Saints to be nothing more than an out of control, tax exempt, profit hungry company.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:28 pm
Actually, if they tell me i'll burn in hell, i'll tell them that HEll doesn't exist, so how could I? and the mormons are like: Well, at least WE get accepted into heaven and noone else does. and i go: umm, STFU. Every good "soul" in every religion goes to their version of heaven. you need to stop being so snotty and bitchy and a cult and join a mainstream religion, like oprahism or voodoo. *that was off of futurama.*  

Waterdragon1

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:35 am
Black dragon4
Exactly. but these guys are a self-centered cult, not a religion. the only exceptions i have for them are my friends who are, sadly, mormon.
I think I know a morman. I'm not sure. I forget what religion she exactly is, but she's not a mainstream religion. Ehh, she doesn't talk about religion all that much. I was going to write a view of my heaven, but I know what awaits me. Nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:22 pm
Pretty much every religion says we are going to burn in the firey pits of Hell.
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

Waterdragon1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:48 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
Pretty much every religion says we are going to burn in the firey pits of Hell.
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]
Actually your body expires and u hafta wait in line with the other dead people untill another body comes up. that is a baby. so yeah. I AM EVIL SPIRIT AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!><  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:49 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Black dragon4
I think I know a morman. I'm not sure. I forget what religion she exactly is, but she's not a mainstream religion. Ehh, she doesn't talk about religion all that much. I was going to write a view of my heaven, but I know what awaits me. Nothing.
I know two of em. one's in my city, the other is in a neighboring town. the city is where i liv eon weekdays, the town is where i live weekends.^^  

Waterdragon1

Achtundachtzig

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:12 pm
Most religions say people who believe other things will burn/rot/die for eternity. It's the best way of getting people to join 'em. :3 I only know two mormons, and both of them are perfectly rational people who respect my lack of belief in stuff (even though one of them is convinced I'm the antichrist. But she's cool with that. xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:03 pm
Hell is the tool of fear that people used to scare people into joining their faith in medieval times. Nowadays, people aren't so scared. rolleyes
And if such places exist, I'd rather burn in hell with Atilla the Hun and all my buddies than sit in heaven with people preaching in my ear all day. XD  

Aeronautical Whorebag

TheFriar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:10 pm
About 7/8 of my wife's family is Mormon, and they all live back in Salt Lake. We don't go there very often, mainly because she was disowned from them for being an atheist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:59 pm
If someone says "go to hell" "damn you to hell" or "you're going to hell" my response is...

"Oh no, you're damning me to a place that doesn't even exist; HORRORS BE!" and then I laugh at them.

Horray for sarcasm. xd  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:02 am
Xia Momo Capernicus
If someone says "go to hell" "damn you to hell" or "you're going to hell" my response is...

"Oh no, you're damning me to a place that doesn't even exist; HORRORS BE!" and then I laugh at them.

Horray for sarcasm. xd

hooray indeed!  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas