Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
How TVXQ members cross the roads!You won't regret clicking Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:14 am
SIMPLY HILLARIOUS

How DBSK cross road

Jaejoong + Yunho --->
Because even though it's green light, Jaejoong wouldn't want to cross the road, so Yunho will grab and pull jaejoong continously to get him to cross the road.

Jaejoong + yoochun --->
Micky's only way is to grab Jaejoong's mirror and rush to the other end of the road and make it as a bait for Jaejoong. Then, jaejoong will dash over automatically and hit Micky for doing that. Well, then, Micky will give the mirror back to him~~

Jaejoong + Changmin --->
Jaejoong wanna look at the mirror and refuses to cross the road. Changmin will be too shy to ask jaejoong to cross. In the end, they'll wait for the 1st green light to pass, and the 2nd, and the 3rd.......... Until at last, Yunho will appear out of nowhere and push them across the road!

Yunho + Yoochun --->
The aggresive Yoochun will never wait for the green light to be out, so he'll dash over the road impatiently. But at this time, he found out that he can't move at all.. cos the systematic Yunho will pull him back and hold his hands tightly without letting go. so, he'll have to wait obediently..

Yunho + Junsu --->
If they'll have to rush for events, and the car is at the opposite side of the road, plus the red light is out, Junsu will say this to Yunho, "We can't go on like this... If we keep waiting, we'll be late!" But before he's able to finish what he says, Yunho'll be pulling him to cross the road. And Junsu's trick will be succesful ^^

Yoochun + Junsu --->
They'll hold each other's hand AT THE SAME TIME and count, " 1, 2, 3!! Ah!! LET'S GO!!". To them, those traffic signs are just for reference (they won't read it or care about it)

Junsu + Changmin --->
Actually, Junsu will also rush for the red light, but it depends on the situation.
Changmin : Junsu hyung, there's police officer here!
And Junsu will still pull Changmin across the road and calm him down by saying, " It's okay! Everything will be fine! Don't worry!" And i guess you guys know that when he talks, he'll be getting louder and louder... So in the end....

translation credits : Amanda@cyxion.net
Source : Ta & guangzhishenyu

PLEASE ASK ME IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO TAKE THIS OUT FROM HERE AND FULL CREDIT IT  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:57 am
ehehe. . really funny! i can picture all that happening.  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:27 am
LOL! WHOW is that for real??? Aww My lil JaeJoong and his mirror! X3 So cute!

Xiah that lil tricky boy hahaha he's too adorable!

Max and his innocence HE'S TOO CUTE! XD

Yunho is so serious hahahhaa I heard he's greedy about his food too. ^^

Yoochun HAHAHHAA HE TOOK JAEJOONG'S MIRROR!!!! XD Smarty pants HAHAHA  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:09 pm
BWA HA HA HA HA!! xd i would take away jaejong's mirror too....i can so imagine me doing that now....

Jaejong!!time to cross now!!*starts to cross*

JaeJong: *looking in mirror* hold on.

grrrr....dammit stressed *takes mirror and runs across*

Jaejong: HEY!! scream *runs across*

*i put the mirror down and go hide in the bushes...cuz' i don't want to get hit or screamed at...meep crying and i better shut up cuz' he's looking for me and he looks mad... crying *

and yeah.... sweatdrop  

Shibuki-kun

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:18 am
Zoro_Lover
BWA HA HA HA HA!! xd i would take away jaejong's mirror too....i can so imagine me doing that now....

Jaejong!!time to cross now!!*starts to cross*

JaeJong: *looking in mirror* hold on.

grrrr....dammit stressed *takes mirror and runs across*

Jaejong: HEY!! scream *runs across*

*i put the mirror down and go hide in the bushes...cuz' i don't want to get hit or screamed at...meep crying and i better shut up cuz' he's looking for me and he looks mad... crying *

and yeah.... sweatdrop

Lol I wouldn't take away his precious mirror... I know how that feels lol. ^^ (When they take away my iPOD lol.. )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:37 am
Prince Orange

Yunho's got weird eating habits. He steals other member's food and when someone tries to take some from Yunho he get's mad. xD And when it's snack time and someone's holding a bunch of biscuits he'll say "Let me eat too" and then take away the whole packet. xDD Donghae and Micky said all these things on Loveletter~

I wonder what happens when all the five members are crossing the road. >.>;  

K-Pop

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:39 am
K-Pop
Prince Orange

Yunho's got weird eating habits. He steals other member's food and when someone tries to take some from Yunho he get's mad. xD And when it's snack time and someone's holding a bunch of biscuits he'll say "Let me eat too" and then take away the whole packet. xDD Donghae and Micky said all these things on Loveletter~

I wonder what happens when all the five members are crossing the road. >.>;

Oh my god, I'm starting to fall in love with Yunho HAHAHA...

I love food too biggrin I like people with weird habits hahahahaa

OOO I seen that episode too hahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Prince Orange
Yeah~ and MC Kang is the only one like 'Isn't that natural? Isn't that the right thing to do?' xd I loved that episode.  

K-Pop

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:10 pm
K-Pop
Prince Orange
Yeah~ and MC Kang is the only one like 'Isn't that natural? Isn't that the right thing to do?' xd I loved that episode.

Hahaha!! XD They were so cute I love em all to bits. X3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:12 am
Haha....I laughed my arse out when i first read it at cyxion....hahaha

i really can't imagine them doing it....especially if micky really got hit by jae for taking his mirror!!!hahahaha....but the safe way is always the best way...like Yunho....but always get caught on Xiah's trick..haha  

versusme

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:46 am
lol,that was funny! blaugh max is so cute when he's innocent and Yoochun was the funniest when he took jaejoong's mirror!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:33 pm
hahahah really funny.. did you make this by yourself? if so, you've got talent for these things smile  

Hyung Horangi

versusme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:48 am
^ i don't get your point??Do you eman if I type those myself?NO...I took it out with the permission of the persom that translated this thing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:39 am
calverse
^ i don't get your point??Do you eman if I type those myself?NO...I took it out with the permission of the persom that translated this thing

Yeah........ :/

If she really did just type it out, she has one HECK of an imagination. XD

But since it's all real, it's really cool. Thanks again Calverse for putting this stuff up. ^^ I like reading em.  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:45 pm
thats kewl. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items