57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Mabey
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:20 pm
I am getting SO mad at my eyeliner!!!!! Grrrr....... jk. But i can't make my makeup look good for s**t. Advice, ideas, or pics?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:28 pm
how to put on makeup

Using your non dominate hand, squish your eye so you look an an asian. Dont draw a werid floaty line, use your eyelashes, draw just above them. Then take a q tip and trace over the eyeliner you just put on, smoosh it into the eyelashes so its blended. Then put a finger on the skin JUST under your eye and pull down, You should get a gross looking eyeball effect where you can see the eyeball inside the socket. Take the eyeliner and trace the lower eyelashes. If you stab yourself in the eye, its not my freaking fault.

voila, once you get good at that, you can do all sorts of funky crap, But do remeber your face is a face, and not a sheet of paper, Dont draw retared spider webs and starts and moons all over the dam place.  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

frigid gator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:28 pm
Um, be careful?
I pretty much agree with the girl up there...
But yeah...It is kinda hard to do freaky stuff, though, lol...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:59 pm
Practice.

Experiment.

You can always remove what doesn't look good.

Practice is my best advice.

That's how I got good at it.

3nodding

MortSanglant

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:46 pm
It really depends on what effect you want and your facial features.

What I do is pull my eye (like the girl up there suggested) and run liquid eyeliner from the very corner of my eye to the end. Then, I open my eye and run it underneath from the corner to the middle or to the end of my eye, depending on how much I want to put on. Then, I use Urban Decay "Oil Slick" eyeshadow on my top lids. I only do the outisde half of my lower eyelids for my everyday look, but I usually go all the way around for night things.

But, experiment with different colors to match your clothes. Also, fake eyelashes are more fun than you might think. <33  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:54 pm
uh "that girl" has a name, its Nyed...tis me birth name sweatdrop It be keen if i wasnt "that girl"  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:05 pm
My friend Stine has been working at the make-up counter of a department store for 4 years, and here's what she told me:

Practice on the back of your hand. The skin on the back of your hand is about the same soft-ness as the skin on your face, so you'll get the same affects. However, since it's a bigger area, you can practice more.

Practice, practice, practice. That's about all you can do. You also could try drawing or sketching out a basic idea of what you want befoe you do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:51 pm
There are several threads already with advice on makeup and eyeliner.

Is smearing your eyeliner tacky?

Mascara And Eye Liner Help

How do you wear goth makeup?

All within the first 3 pages of the guild. I would suggest looking through each thread and taking some of the advice set out in each of them. Since this thread is redundant It is going to be locked.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces