• Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:16 pm
Last Updated: 1/5/07
This is the understanding of Jutsus.

Rules:
1. Discuss about Jutsus & Chakara Only.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hand Seals:
Hand Seals are required to use Jutsus.
Jutsu:
Jutsu, or skills/techniques, are the mystical arts a ninja will utilize in battle. To use a jutsu, the ninja will need to use his chakra. Chakra comes from two places. (1) the body energy inherent in your trillions of cells and (2) the mental & spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience.

To perform a jutsu, the ninja will bring out and releasing these two energies. By forming handseals, the ninja is able manifest the desired jutsu. Because of the extensive number of hand seals and different combinations, there are thousands of potential jutsu to be discovered.

Based on which jutsu the ninja uses, the type and amount of chakra will be different as would the elements you would be to employ. The five main elemental styles are also the five names for the Five Great Shinobi Countries: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth and Water. Each ninja has the potential to better utilize one of these styles and potentially more. A special elemental detecting paper is used to determine ones type. The paper comes from trees which are specially grown with chakra. When the ninja imbues the paper with a portion of their chakra, the paper will alter to reveal one's type. The paper will rip in two for Wind, burn for Fire, become wet for Water, fall apart for Earth and crumple for Lightning. For example Kakashi is a predisposed Lightning type, while Sasuke is both Lightning and Fire for the Uchiha clan specialty.

There are certain levels of jutsus.
Jutsu Rankings:

E-Rank: E-Rank jutsu are the general skills every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The students are expected to know these skills before graduating to Genin.
Examples: Bunshin no Jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu

D-Rank: D-Rank jutsu are Genin-level techniques. These skills will make up most of a Genin's arsenal.
Examples: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu, Juujin Bunshin, Shunshin no Jutsu, Narakumi no Jutsu

C-Rank: C-Rank jutsu are Chuunin-level techniques. Some Genin will have one to two skills at this level, serving as their "trump cards" to pass the Chuunin Exams.
Examples: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, Nikudan Sensha, Shintenshin no Jutsu, Shishi Rendan

B-Rank: B-Rank jutsu are Jounin-level techniques. Chuunin and Special Jounin are able to utilize most jutsu at this level.
Examples: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Omote Renge, Sensatsu Suishou

A-Rank: A-Rank jutsu are Jounin-level and forbidden techniques. Some Jounin will develop their own unique jutsu from this level to serve as their "trump card" but these are mainly known to Kage-level ninja.
Examples: Chidori, Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Juin Jutsu, Gogyou Kaiin

S-Rank: S-Rank jutsu are the generally forbidden or secret techniques known only to one ninja.
Examples: Edo Tensei, Raikiri

There are certain elements of jutsus.
Ninjutsu - Five Main Elements:

Doton - Earth:
Doton, or Earth Element, takes the form of earth and mud based attacks. These can be walls made from mud or the ninja maneuvering himself below ground to attack his opponent from below.
Fuuton - Wind:
Fuuton, or Wind Element, takes the form of wind based attacks. These can be huge gusts or sustained wind storms.
Katon - Fire:
Katon, or Fire Element, takes the form of fire and flame attacks. These can be fire balls or extended flame throwing.
Raiton - Lightning:
Raiton, or Lightning Element takes the form of electrical and lightning based attacks.
Suiton - Water:
Suiton, or Water Element, takes the form of water based attacks. These can be walls of water used as shields or water formed into large striking jets.

Other non-main Elements.
Other Elements:

Mokuton - Wood:
Mokuton, or Wood Element, takes the form of wood attacks and defenses. The usage of this elemental style is a hidden technique unique to Shodai Hokage and others who possess his same exact genes. Mokuton is formed through the simultaneous usage of Water and Earth styles.
Hyouton - Ice:
Hyouton, or Ice Element, takes the form of Ice attacks and defenses. The usage of this elemental style has been seen by Haku and ninja from Hidden Snow. Hyouton is formed through the simultaneous usage of Water and Wind styles.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:05 pm
ninja !~Reserved~! ninja

Garikun
Captain

Original Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

James_Corvus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:27 pm
The Hand seals are quire hard to do in real life.....
I can do all those in 5 minutes....as long as I can untangle my fingers fast enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:47 pm
please note, the "Hare" seal is IMPOSSABLE to do in real life.
please note the way the hands are facing. in the Manga/anime, its diffrent.  

Malcom300

Garikun
Captain

Original Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:51 pm
These are not impossible lol. I can do these under 1 min.

To do "Hare" make your left hand like a "GUN".
Then your right hand all fingers crunched except your pinky.
Then put them together as you see there. rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:55 pm
OH i see it now..  

Malcom300

Garikun
Captain

Original Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:13 pm
Haha, I assume you thought it was the "index finger" instead of the "pinky" and when you put it together it would look wierd. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:14 pm
that i did.  

Malcom300

Garikun
Captain

Original Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:21 pm
For the Academy Students. The first thing they will learn is "Seals".
I will have a menu of how to learn basic jutsus with using certain combinations or seals. 3nodding
All I need a a Academy Teacher. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm
there was a person, N.I.N.J.A i think was his name, check the student chat thread..

and ill be one, so long as i pass a few exams

and i knew all of them. but i was said to my self, what the f--k when i saw hare. xD... oh, a lot of academy students dont name them correctly.. see the test we were given yesterday.  

Malcom300

Malcom300

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:25 pm
J.A.P.A.N. is his name  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:34 pm
i cant do any of the seals crying  

ShadowsINUYASH

Dark~Angel~Zein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:44 am
I have learned how to do all of them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:20 pm
Malcom300
please note, the "Hare" seal is IMPOSSABLE to do in real life.
please note the way the hands are facing. in the Manga/anime, its diffrent.

Its real easy too, i think you looked at it wrong.  

JinMasterZz

Mysterious Gaioh Ninja Clan: Hidden Gaioh Village

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces