Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
RAWR. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree?
  no... not really.
  totally!
View Results

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:39 am
All of this conflict between emos bugs me!
Why can't we all just ignore the people who like bands we don't instead of saying like, "that band, like, totally sux." I've been insulted more times in this guild than in any other guild and it's getting old. We get along worse than emo-hating preps and emos.
Because the emos IGNORE those emo-haters!
it's like an emo vs. emo war in here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:37 pm
yeah, im sick of it, just everyone TRY to get along...  

xXxPansyxXx

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:37 pm
emoRockLover
Why can't we all just ignore the people who like bands we don't instead of saying like, "that band, like, totally sux." I've been insulted more times in this guild than in any other guild and it's getting old. We get along worse than emo-hating preps and emos.

I admit, I do have a strong dislike of certain bands and am vocal on the subject, but never once have I insulted the fans of the band. All I have done is make a point to begin a discussion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:09 pm
Rellik San
emoRockLover

I admit, I do have a strong dislike of certain bands and am vocal on the subject, but never once have I insulted the fans of the band. All I have done is make a point to begin a discussion.

well i think it is ok to have your opinion, its when people post stupid sh!t and try to start an arguement...  

xXxPansyxXx

Vendgence

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:30 pm
yea...some people suck  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:50 pm
Yeah, I agree. It's like there are two emos... cept, there are actually NO emos, so debating whats Emo and what isn't is pointless.  

MaxstertheBard

BETH BREAKDOWN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:21 pm
Because alot of people on gaia can't keep their opinions to themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:50 am
Beth.Dawg(CBGB)

But if people kept theior opinions quite for fear of offending, then no one would make friends, no one would be social no art could be made, no dreams shared and no love in the world, it may be peaceful, but what weould be the point in life?  

Rellik San
Captain

GabbieNightmare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:41 am
.....I think that i get picked on enough with the preps

but i dont give a ******** i give them a ******** black eye for

a insult....but maybe i should stop i dont want to go to jail at the age of 14 gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:05 am
Rellik San
Beth.Dawg(CBGB)

But if people kept theior opinions quite for fear of offending, then no one would make friends, no one would be social no art could be made, no dreams shared and no love in the world, it may be peaceful, but what weould be the point in life?

I meant bad opinions. The ones that don't really matter. Ahaha. That was kind of weird.  

BETH BREAKDOWN

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:17 am
you need to know when to keep to yourself and when to share your a opinion, sometimes you just need to keep to yourself for the sake of other peoples feelings and emotions...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:41 pm
xXxPansyxXx
you need to know when to keep to yourself and when to share your a opinion, sometimes you just need to keep to yourself for the sake of other peoples feelings and emotions...
totslly definatley agreed  

bleeding unicorn

RAINBOW`D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:19 pm
LOLZITZSKY
_____howdidyougetsodeep

Agreed.

_____insideofme?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 am
Vendgence
yea...some people suck
bob will eat you...*yah he will*  

fruity_tootie

fruity_tootie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:20 am
emoRockLover
your point...-_- i ccan care less weather or no ppl like teh music i listen to...ppl that hate others for the MUSIC THEY LISTEN TO...SO NOT EMO THOSE AREE POSERS...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games