Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[morgenstern] [schism's original art & writing]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my art & writing is..
  <3
  </3
View Results

S c h i s m

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:52 am
I've been in this guild, like, ever since I joined Gaia xD. I've never really posted that much though, so I decided that I needed too heart .

I don't really write that much fanfiction because I've seen too many stories that have the potential to be good deter off that path and become OOC for the characters xD.
So, I revolve around my own OC couples 3nodding .
Here's my fictionpress account which only has one story up right now, but should be getting more. And their generally not very happy and "everything is perfect"ish so.. @_@.

I draw a lot. I tend to draw women a lot more though, because their easier for me. But anywho, here is my DA.
I have yet to really draw any shounen-ai since 1) I suck at drawing guys, and 2) I suck at drawing people interacting.
And when I do draw guys, they usually arn't pretty boys, or meant to be uber attractive and adorable.

BUT.
Be expecting some soon. I owe my friend some art and our two RP characters are the perfect subject to draw for it <3.

Anywho, I'll just throw the few pictures I've drawn of guys up here, since I'd be a terrible person if I posted nothin'.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:21 am
Rather interesting looking characters. I like all the piercings. Very sketchy style, but it looks good. :3  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Scar_the_Ishbalian

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:06 am
very good, they all seem very punk rock like  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:01 pm
Haha, thanks <3.
I don't like drawing characters with really really normal clothes because it's boring xD.

S c h i s m

Sadaran

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:02 pm
Very nice work, each character has a certain sense of attitude that unfortunately seems to be lacking in a lot of characters i've seen around art sites lately. In short <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:23 am
User Image
I forget this guy's name xDDDD.

User Image
I like how his neck came out in this for some reason, and his nose, but that's about it |D.

User Image
I suck at drawing people interacting. Blehhh. I'm working on it.
Anywho.. These two are my babies <333. I love them so much, even though I've only drawn them like... two times, this one being included xD. They're both in a band, the one in a super skinny one in a striped shirt is Erik (bassist), the one in a sweatshirt is Caine (drummer / backup vocals) (:.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uhh, and these two, who you can't really see (which is good since it's shitty oekaki spam xP) are Alastair and Orion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MORE OEKAKI SPAM <3.
Oriiiiooon again, the redhead *_*. With frreeckleees. I'm thinking about making his eyes brown since most redhead characters have green or blue eyes... *ponders*.

S c h i s m

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff