Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Brandon Sanderson anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever heard of Brandon Sanderson?
  If I hadn't, I wounld't have clicked on the topic, would I?
  Nope...
View Results

Alindaer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:26 pm
I just got one of his books, and I'm horribly obsessed with it. It's called Mistborn, and I think it's REALLY good. I just won't shut up about it. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:10 am
Digging up two year old thread, but yes! Brandon Sanderson is so much love. I adored Mistborn, and am currrently reading the sequel. I also picked up Elantris. I'm excited about his new book and I'm really curious to see how he handles finishing up the Wheel of Time series. (Yes he's the one finishing it.)  

Masquanade

Saiwen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:40 pm
Oh, I need to read Mistborn. I have read the book he's put online though, I thought it was pretty good. It's called Warbreaker.

Mm, yeah. I found him via the Robert Jordan series.

Click for the link to Warbreaker.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:44 am
I just finished Elentris, and I'm on the first book of the Mistborn series. Seems pretty good so far; it will be interesting to see how he wraps up WOT.  

Alice Dormouse

Eragon-12015

13,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 am
I've read all of his books so far (excluding Warbreaker, but I'm getting it soon!) My friend introduced me to him with Mistborn and I was hooked immediately. All of his books are awesome! I love how he can create worlds and magic systems and stuff like that without having to try and copy someone else. It's all very original. He is, without a doubt, an amazing author!  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games