Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[personal] This makes me Bi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~mikenno~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:02 am
arrow topic removed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:03 pm
none of this makes u bi. Trust me. I kno from experience. I've actually been in love with a chick and I'm still straight. I kiss my girl friends all the time. Do u think u're bi?  

PsychoPsychologist13

~mikenno~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:57 am
Honestly I have no idea. confused I had been thinking of asking friends what they'd think if I was Bi, but I'm afraid of ruining relationships..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:21 am
Listen to me. No one can tell you what u are or who u are. Only u. THis is something you're gonna seriously have to figure out on your own.  

PsychoPsychologist13

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:38 pm
Maybe leaning towards it, but what do I know? I'm not a mind reader, and these things are too big to be decided by strangers on forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:50 pm
Don't get yourself worked up over labels, just like who you like, if you fall for a girl, awesome, if you fall for a guy, awesome.  

Shadow_Orexia

~mikenno~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:24 am
Thanks all! It's helped! heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:31 am
Whoo! No prob!  

PsychoPsychologist13

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:14 pm
yeah, i'm bi adn i get made fun of sometiems becuase of it, but a friend once told that everyone is a little bi on some level, so who really cares. i mean like Shadow_Orexia said you fall head over heels for a girl; great, awesome. you fall head over heels for a guy; great awesome. (corny time) just listen to your heart, that's all i can really say.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:04 pm
I'm bi and i was discussing what makes a person bi/gay with someone who is also bi(not going to mention who) .Anyway, me and him came to the conclussion that everyone is bisexual or homosexual to some extent and that it matters on upbringing and the surroundings/environment that you grow up in that decides whether you allow yourself to act on those intincts or not.  

Uncertainties

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff