Reply Rude Discussion
is oingo boigo ska?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jordan la rocha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:56 pm
yeah i know that you wouldnt normaly condier them as ska but from the way i see it, they have a horn section and a punk funk basstist and play a lot of reggea and punk influenced stuff, alot of their echos anlogside fishbone, let me know what you think  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:03 pm
hell no, they're a few different things, but ska definantly isn't one of 'em.

i don't really like them, though.  

[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]

American Skinhead

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:00 am
zombie punk
yeah i know that you wouldnt normaly condier them as ska but from the way i see it, they have a horn section and a punk funk basstist and play a lot of reggea and punk influenced stuff, alot of their echos anlogside fishbone, let me know what you think
Ska? Not a chance... Oingo Boingo is good, I appreciate what Danny Elfman has done to the music community, but that is definately not ska.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:31 pm
potato the antichrist
zombie punk
Ska? Not a chance... Oingo Boingo is good, I appreciate what Danny Elfman has done to the music community, but that is definately not ska.

yer i agree...  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces