Aquarium themes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverStarboy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:01 am
Does anyone have a special theme to the way they decorated the tank? Afterall lets face it, if it doesnt look cool you will get bored with it fast. My aquarium is oriental themed, and Im even going to draw a cool background to go with it  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:24 pm
Mine is so cool! OMGOMGOMGOMG
It's natural. No little divers or castles. Mine is living ecosystem. Live rock, Live-dead-drift wood, Live plants live fish.  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:12 am
I'm trying to go for the Japanese themed one. But so far...among the list of things I need to place in my tank..I finally got lucky in finding a Japanese bridge with a small shrine at the right side blaugh

That's all so far coz I am still saving up things when I upgrade for a larger tank.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:38 am
Majah
I'm trying to go for the Japanese themed one. But so far...among the list of things I need to place in my tank..I finally got lucky in finding a Japanese bridge with a small shrine at the right side blaugh

That's all so far coz I am still saving up things when I upgrade for a larger tank.
Thats so cool where did you find it? Im thinking of just making my own stuff if I can, but only as long as its healthy for the fish  

SilverStarboy
Crew

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:03 pm
Mine's Chinese/Japanese theme, with a zen garden. (zen garden- heart )  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:08 pm
My aquarium is blah. It's fairly new, and I still have to get a background. It's fake-driftwood themed.  

supercoolbandgeek

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:50 pm
SilverStarboy
Majah

Thats so cool where did you find it? Im thinking of just making my own stuff if I can, but only as long as its healthy for the fish

you wouldn't believe that I saw the japanese bridge in a small petshop near my house...and for a very cheap price!

How do you make your own decorations anyway? I want to learn.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:38 pm
Our tanks are... nature themed. biggrin

As in... they look more natural than anything. No fake looking plants or decorations.

Chemicat

SilverStarboy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:46 pm
Majah
SilverStarboy
Majah

you wouldn't believe that I saw the japanese bridge in a small petshop near my house...and for a very cheap price!

How do you make your own decorations anyway? I want to learn.
Clay, but I would think you would ned a special glaze.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:09 pm
You guys make my aquariums feel boring. crying One has blue and white pebbles, and a little glass jar which they cover; it looks like a little cave. Then there's a sunken ship and a 'no fishing' sign along with assorted green plastic plants, and a cheesy backround. The other has a rainbow cave with a plastic amazon sword plant sticking out of the top, some pearly plants, and a big 'bush' of some real plant. whee  

Pyfe

SquishyAngeh
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:30 pm
mine is boring, I just have a bunch of plants.....and a huge wooden stump thingy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:49 am
I take back what I said yesturday....I cleaned out my tank and took out the big stump I had in there, after wards I went to petco and bought a really cool background for it and I also got a little tiny maroonish plant and a roman collum that only cost me 89 cents...WHOOO!!

anyway, I had another roman collum type thing at home, so now my 55 gallon tank looks all romanish!  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:11 pm
Im playing to put a Skull background in the thank I bought for my mom.
Full of skulls heads, and little skeletons and a wriked brigde.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:22 pm
Jonathan_McCim
Mine is so cool! OMGOMGOMGOMG
It's natural. No little divers or castles. Mine is living ecosystem. Live rock, Live-dead-drift wood, Live plants live fish.

Live fish are definitely a plus! xd heart !!  

The Magic Pimpbus

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:21 am
I'd like to decorate my tank someday... Right now, the only things to look at are the fish themselves. Aaaand a silly plastic skull thing. xp I wanna get some dragons or mythical things to put in there sometime. A mythical setting would make me real happy, but I'll probably settle for some ancient ruins looking things. whee  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff