Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
i like asian boys but i dont think they like me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:30 pm
im filipino and i like a few boys who r either filipino or sum type of asian and im 2 shy 2 ask them directly but i send them the signal that i like them but i dont know if they get it that im into them you see theres a problem i like more than one guy tell me which one seems the best choice and wat should i do to ask them

1. hes viet but i kno he likes someone else i tlk 2 him online all the time but he hasnt spoken 2 me in 2 weeks im afraid to im him cuz normally he ims me hes really sweet and understanding and popular but hes my friend and we go to the same school

2. hes a family friend a year younger than me hes also filipino and is really fun hes into basketball and sorta flirts with me hes my friend with video games and i really love his looks especially his hair but i never see him

3. ok i kno this is weird but i like #2 cuzin hes hot and my age but he barely notices me hes sarcasic and ive known him the longest but i dont think he even knows my name

wat should i do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:35 pm
User Image Wee!...~

Did you say 3 is your second cousin?

~...It's Yuki User Image

Kira Yuki

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:36 pm
well first off may we see you pic? I too am filipino..just so ya know...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:38 pm
its just for referance...nothing big....  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:42 pm
no hes not my 2nd cuzin ewwww hes the couzin of the 2nd guy on the list y would i ever like my 2nd cuzin or first for that matter

and i dont wanna put my pic up there im only intersted in these guys who r 13 and 14 like me judging by ur pic u look a little older than that  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:47 pm
lol im not trying to hit on you i promise....i just like to see who im talking too...and im 18...so dont worry...anyways...1.first guy...how often do yu see him
2. second guy...how well of friends are you?
3.sometimes sarcasm is just him saying he likes you but hes too shy himself to say so, so he does other things that he thinks might send you the message..dr.phil...boo ya..  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:58 pm
Acidman
lol im not trying to hit on you i promise....i just like to see who im talking too...and im 18...so dont worry...anyways...1.first guy...how often do yu see him
3.sometimes sarcasm is just him saying he likes you but hes too shy himself to say so, so he does other things that he thinks might send you the message..dr.phil...boo ya..

srry im kinda not allowed to post my pict

1. he goes to my school and we tlk a lot on aim and we are friends as in friends of friends but he hasn't tlk 2 me lately even when hes online like he used to tlk idk he mite be mad at me for some unknown reason or i think he knows i like him and hes ignoring me but he hasnt blocked me yet
2. his parents r friends of my parents and we see each other at parties but not a lot i used 2 be able to tlk to him a lot but now im not so sure and we go to rival schools its like we r in the same district but 2 different schools
3.i dont really tlk to number 3 hes more of a sarcastic a*****e but i dont kno y i still like him for 5 or so years now he just never tlks to me except for insults but im really into the first two more than #3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:04 pm
Xaznang3lX
Acidman

srry im kinda not allowed to post my pict

1. he goes to my school and we tlk a lot on aim and we are friends as in friends of friends but he hasn't tlk 2 me lately even when hes online like he used to tlk idk he mite be mad at me for some unknown reason or i think he knows i like him and hes ignoring me but he hasnt blocked me yet
2. his parents r friends of my parents and we see each other at parties but not a lot i used 2 be able to tlk to him a lot but now im not so sure and we go to rival schools its like we r in the same district but 2 different schools
3.i dont really tlk to number 3 hes more of a sarcastic a*****e but i dont kno y i still like him for 5 or so years now he just never tlks to me except for insults but im really into the first two more than #3

ok...scratch num 3....unless you still wanna try...and num 1 do you hae a chance to speak face to face with him sometime soon?
And num 2 theres nothing stoping you from talking to him...you can call him right?  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:08 pm
not really im not gunna see num one face 2 face until school which is still more than a month away and hes on vacation but he still tlks online up until a few days ago
and i cant call num 2 cuz i dont normally call him and that would be weird ill get 2 see him i august but thats still a month away wat should i do when i see either cuz around num 2 im shy and around num im not but he sorta likes sumone else  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:12 pm
wow...so your pretty much screwed for the next month arnt you....heres an idea...dont worry about it yet....tell me what grade are you in? im not trying to be rude or nuthin...  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:15 pm
um 8th y?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:19 pm
you got one year before you have anything to worry about...high schools where its at littlelady....middle school is for friends and high school is for drama...so try to have fun and jsut chill with them and if yall get together...kudos for you...but dont put too much thought into it...it gets annoying....  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:23 pm
ok thanks for all the advices kuya it helps a lot you rock! btw wats ur name usually i like to call ppl kuya (then their first name)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:26 pm
well everyone who calls me kuya goe kuyaDavid...it has a good ring huh...  

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:29 pm
kewl ur my kuya david then  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash