Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt thread........Again Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Yoghurt Thread be made a sticky?
Yes
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
I just joined....Why do you guys like yoghurt so much?
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:52 am
Well should it? I believe it has become more than simply a thread....It is an icon to the GBG mantra....A beacon to all who find the rigidity of life in restrained topics tedious and dull! It is time that it is honored!

Though this is all a waste of time if Invi does not want it as such....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:55 am
Let us ne'er forget that I suggested this first! A definite 'yes' from me - mainly for ease of finding it. And the complete stupidity of it. That too.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Gaulia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:40 pm
Well duh.

However, it is the most used thread in the guild, and as such it isn't exactly hard to find. whee Well, I'm fine with whatever.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:43 pm
Gaulia
Well duh.

However, it is the most used thread in the guild, and as such it isn't exactly hard to find. whee Well, I'm fine with whatever.

It may be most used but really, do we NEED three of them? Come on... We're not that obsessed are we?  

Arivel

Lord Jagged

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:47 pm
Arivel
Gaulia
Well duh.

It may be most used but really, do we NEED three of them? Come on... We're not that obsessed are we?

Aren't we? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:54 pm
Lord Jagged
Arivel
Gaulia
Well duh.

Aren't we? wink

Yeah, I guess. It's rather sad though. rolleyes Yoghurt... well, I guess there are worse things that we could b obsessed with... sad  

Arivel

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:08 pm
Arivel
Lord Jagged
Arivel
Gaulia
Well duh.

Aren't we? wink

Yeah, I guess. It's rather sad though. rolleyes Yoghurt... well, I guess there are worse things that we could b obsessed with... sad

YO-gurt, for instance.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:24 pm
TO THE YOGHURT GUILD!!!!

Ah well.....A man can dream can't he?  

and_solo_said

Vanilla Pod

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:29 am
Quote:
YO-gurt, for instance.

Ahem. I don't pronounce it that way at all. Of course not. No.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:43 am
Ok, at the end of the month. If the poll suggests yoghurty-stickiness and if people are still interested, then I shall make it into a sticky.

Regards,

Invictus

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:20 am
Invictus_88
Ok, at the end of the month. If the poll suggests yoghurty-stickiness and if people are still interested, then I shall make it into a sticky.

Regards,

Invictus

You overlook the fact that even IF the poll does not suggests such, Owen can do the stickyness to it anyway... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:02 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Regards,

Invictus

You overlook the fact that even IF the poll does not suggests such, Owen can do the stickyness to it anyway... rolleyes

Result?

DeleteBlockBan.

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:04 am
Invictus_88
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Regards,

Invictus

Result?

DeleteBlockBan.

Exaaactly wink
I am NOT sadistic... oh, go on then!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:24 am
Si stop being jealous.  

Wiggster

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:32 am
I agree that Yoghurt is a thing to uphold and worship but I am still stumped to the reason of your obsession.

Maybe I should read more.  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces