Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Fanfiction][KH2] Here we go Again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:06 am
YES IT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY

Fanfiction type: Fan thing. Really it's a love hate thing.
Note: I sadly do not own Kingdom hearts, Axel, or that sexy beast Saix. This makes me cry myself to sleep each night and slit my wrists each morning. In fact I have a grave for it. It spells RIP hopes and dreams. XD
Note: the two stars mean there will be an authors note at the end.

Chapter one: Axel's nonexistant heart

Oh that Axel! That heartless of an Axel. Roxas was gonna kill 'im. ** It didn't help Roxas' temper any that Axel was currently not in his room. In fact this only fueled the young fircrackers fury. So much in fact that heartless were popping out everywhere... which was never good. Thus the start of this whole story. You see not far away poor Saix was glomped by a mysterious heartless that started comping on his important notes. The sythe weilder found this rather annoying and tracked the source back to what appeared to be the head of a cocobo or was that Roxas. Oh... that was Roxas. Not that there was much difference between Cocobo's and Roxas, they were both cuddly, loved seasalt ice cream, had an infatuation with anything on fir, and had a mop for a head. Did I forget to mention the blue eyes thing, yeah Roxas has this puppy dog pout that makes you just want to pin him down to the nearest object and do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. It wasn't really his fualt he was so damn adorable moreover, it was the brunette that swung around the master keyblade and spending his time chasing down a Riku who if you didn't get the hint was running from the kid in the first place. Sora loved Riku, Riku saw him as a stalker... that kinda thing. Anyhow back to the story. Saix had come around the corner to see a huffing Roxas who by the way looked Scrumdidlyumtious**, and yes that's a word in Saix's head. Odd I know. Saix smiled and if you couldn't see the little hearts over his head there was something wrong with you."Aww what's poor little thirteen go up his cute little a**?" He asked engulfing a very disgruntled Roxas in a headlock. Oh how he wanted to just push him against the wall and do naughty things to him. However at that moment he felt a disturbance in the force and Roxas blew up on him.

(In progress)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:41 pm
LMAO xd its weird funny and....just plain crazy nice work while I read it it made me laugh especially when the word ''Scrumdidlyumtious'' came about  

Plethora-of-Insanity

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:48 am
Yes isn't it. Saix is a smexy beast! xd And Roxas looks like a human form of a chocobo I mean if Chocobo's could be human oh and That dancing puppy in your siggy isn't named GER it's GIR I have him as my profile page *Snicker *Snicker*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:39 am
Ooo-er. Patiently awaiting more!  

Master_of_Stealthiness

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas