Reply Role Play
Sonic RP cuz I'm bored Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:41 pm
PM me with the characters ya want I'm Shadow so don't try to say him and for rules just follow the RP rules

Characters

Shadow: [Wulf_Gurl]

Sonic: Zeramir

Knuckles: open

Tails: open

Amy: open

anyone else I think of: open

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:05 am
Shadow was sitting in a tree just watching the sky  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:14 am
Sonic was jumping from tree to tree just wondering in how much time could he cross the forest and come back to the city once again. He went so fast by Shadow the wind moved the tree threatening Shadows balance."If you can't run don't around here slow poke!" Saying as he increased the distance between them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:58 am
*Shadow growls and chases Sonic closing the distance between them quickly.* COME BACK HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!*  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:33 pm
He sees shadow and waves at him."Hey Shadow so that was you? well in that case I know just what to cheer you on in this race"He smiled and then began screaming loudly."Everyone know that the ultimate life form is truly just a slowpoke in a hedgehogs disguise!!!"He blasted even farther picking up rings and speed as he goes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:25 pm
Shadow growls again and also picks up speed closing the gap between them even qicker, "I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT YOU STUPID BLUE RODENT!!!!!!!!!!"  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:34 pm
Sonic brusted out laughing as he incresed the speed as well."Thats a lot of talk for a guy who can't run without roller skates!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:51 pm
Shadow growled and also increased his speed.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:42 pm
In the distance 5 of Eggmans robots could be seen flying in the missle of a gap between two mountains. Sonic jumped on top off all of them moving forward to the next mountain and kept moving trying to loose the angry Shadow behind him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:25 am
Shadow followed Sonic's lead except he blew up the robots as he hopped on them.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:32 pm
"Heh!"As the got into a city he took a sign from a tavern and used it as a snowboard going down a hill."Yeehaw!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:42 pm
Shadow followed Sonic's lead.  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:48 pm
"You are too boring my friend too boring!^^"He got to a dead end and he jumped off of the sign and stood there rounding Shadow ready for anything."It seems the fun has ended..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:50 pm
"Ended the fun is just beginning."  

Nightshade_Wulf

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:03 pm
"Unlike you...I don't like fighting my friends...But I will if I have to..."He started runing towards shadow.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff