Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Fred/George W. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotness?
  No.
  Yeah!
  Never really thought about it before...
  Other.
View Results

Aeolua

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:43 pm
I think that is one of the CUTEST pairings eva...besides Snape/Harry. What do you think??((Hides behind a flower pot))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:37 pm
I voted 'other'. I like Fred/George, but I think of it as cute, not hot....  

Nellynae

Aeolua

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:56 pm
**Sniffle** If you have to. **Sob**  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:12 pm
Oh god! Anybody who says that Fred on George Twincest isn't the hottest thing on four legs is silly! They are sooo fine and obviously are a pairing. I mean, maybe they aren't in love but they're teenage twin boys who share a room and are always doing crazy things, why not do crazy sexual things together!? Plus they are great with basically anybody else. Fred/George/Draco is excellent and a pairing that is in my head but I have never found a fic on *sniff* is Fred/George/Oliver Wood. It would be Wood being his Quidditch Nazi self and Fred and George calming him down in the shower by working off some of that pent up energy in a healthy sexual way!  

Roane_Fossegrim

XULSIGIAE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:54 pm
Aeolua
I think that is one of the CUTEST pairings eva...besides Snape/Harry. What do you think??((Hides behind a flower pot))

Ahhh don't hide...seriously I agree...I love the idea that they are so close...soulmates in every way...it makes me all tingly inside heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:33 am
Nellynae
I voted 'other'. I like Fred/George, but I think of it as cute, not hot....
Same here  

Ariazella Malin

Broken Wineglass

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 am
Twincest is love! heart

I like the idea of them goofing around, and of course they're soulmates. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:21 pm
Gods, yes! heart They are so hot, it's not even funny... unless they're telling jokes while they're being hot, then it's funny, but in a very hot way. ^_____^ *sigh*  

Deliciae

sadensilk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:10 am
Deliciae
Gods, yes! heart They are so hot, it's not even funny... unless they're telling jokes while they're being hot, then it's funny, but in a very hot way. ^_____^ *sigh*

i was gonna say that !!!!! i totally think incest as imagination is so fuggin hott!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:16 pm
I think they areawesome together but I totally fail atfinding good fanfics with them...^^;  

Yoshiki-san

Demonic Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

SerpentObsession

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:45 pm
I think they make a really good couple
And the fact that Ouran just happens to have the Twins anime style does make me like it a hell of alot more <33  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:41 am
yay twincest!!

i love any twin pairing<3
unless they're something not right o.O  

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:43 am
SerpentObsession
I think they make a really good couple
And the fact that Ouran just happens to have the Twins anime style does make me like it a hell of alot more <33

haha i heard she based the characters after fred and george. it made me love them all the more because im a really big fan of harry potter<3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:37 pm
Fred and George have to be THE sexiest thing since.... since... GAY SEX!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I love them sooo!

I've done RP's with fred/george/draco
I've written fred/george

um... I love them! and I TOTALY agree with EVERYTHING Roane_Fossegrim said! *lovelovelove*  

my_masquerade

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:48 pm
It's hard for me to think that anyone can not love Fred and George!
>w<

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces