Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Yellow] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yellow means...
  Stop! It's about to turn red!
  Speed up! There's still time!
  *squeal* CRASH! *whee woo whee woo* DOA
View Results

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:36 pm
Green is "Forward." Red is "Stop." Yellow is "Risky." If you dare, go forward at your own risk.

Makoto Tateno's Yellow is about Taki and Goh, two guys who are "snatchers". (Think Getbackers, with a little more finesse and a little less super powers). They share just about everything, their job, their chores, and Goh would like them to share so much more, but Taki is the straight one of the group...or so he claims. The books are full of sizzling tension between the two, but due to some careless words on Goh's part in the past, Taki is determined to stay straight. But with Goh so tempting, how long can it really last?

So, anybody else following the Yellow boys? Personally, I like the manga a lot. The adventure aspect, the tension is awesome. It's a good read. You won't find a lot of silly seme/uke stereotypes here. Taki and Goh are both guys who can take care of themselves. Any thoughts? ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:07 am
Whoa, that sounds really good 4laugh I'll definately check that out!  

Yo_Landa

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:21 pm
Go to the link below for infomation on how meet the author. :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4367963  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:40 pm
I LOVE this Manga! My friends and I have all bought our own copies of it, lol. I absolutely adore Taki to death! *drools* I just wish more would have happened in the first two volumes. *cries* Those 2 volumes showed great potential of having a love scene, or something!  

i m m o r t a l - B

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:54 am
I saw it at a bookstore in the city a few weeks back (pretty much the only bookstore I know that sells manga >.> its where I go for DN Angel...) It looked interesting... I would have bought it, only they only had volumes 2 and 3, and I'm still collecting DNA >.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:29 pm
I love yellow its so cute but i still need to get volume 4 it just came out and its the last one its just such a cute story between the two.  

Midnight Moon Rose

fmagirl17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:05 pm
i luv yellow!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:25 pm
I love Yellow. I only have 2 volumes, at this anime con, i went to buy the second one from this one booth, and the guy was like "I.D please" . Only being 15 I panicked and pointed to my friend (now boyfriend) and said "hes 18" (which he isn't, hes 16) Tom instantly went into 'what' mode then said "Oh damn i forgot it in the car" The guy gave us this evil glare so i said "We'll be going now, then left"

Because i was embaressed i got tom to go to the next booth, where he purchased Volume 2, he came back and said " By the way volume 4 is coming out soon. . .and that girl thought i was gay" It was funny smile and i learned that if the yaoi is behind the counter, don't try getting it but if its infront, go for it. Some people care while some don't. . .it kindof makes me mad .. . lol .. now i want to go get the thid volume.  

Uncertainties

ritsukaxsoubix3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:33 pm
ZOMG Like my FAVORITE!!!
I'm pretty obsessed with Yellow right now. ::glomps::
But I can't find Volume four anywhere.
And I'm starting to go insane because vol. 3 left off really annyoing.
SWEETJESUSINEEDVOLUMEFOUR.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:43 pm
I love Yellow. Unfortunately I don't have volume 4 yet.

One of my friends bought 1. And then I went and bought 2 and 3.

~Twilight~_~Riku~

ReiKitazawa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:26 am
I own books 1-3 gotta love Yellow!

I cant wait until I can get the final one!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:41 pm
I just finished reading first and second volume eek I'm hooked. As you mention, the tension is awesome! 4laugh Can't wait till I get my hands on the third volume 3nodding  

Graceful crisis

Ethello

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:19 pm
I heart Yellow. I have all 4, they're so hot!! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:03 pm
Ethello

They're like the sexiest thing ever , right ? heart I'm currently waiting for my bookstore to get the third book gonk I got 1 , 2 and 4 .. It's such a horrible temptation stressed  

Graceful crisis

Ethello

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:51 pm
Graceful crisis
Ethello

They're like the sexiest thing ever , right ? heart I'm currently waiting for my bookstore to get the third book gonk I got 1 , 2 and 4 .. It's such a horrible temptation stressed

I got mine on Amazon! (that way no one could bother me with that whole little ittsy bittsy fact that their rated mature ^^)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games