Reply Music - Related Topics
Concerts/Shows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:19 pm
I've decided to start a thread to announce any concerts or shows you may be going to.

In September Tool is coming to Cleveland. So it is my ultimate goal for this year to get to that concert.

So, everyone else, just post any shows or concerts you're going to be attending. Let us know how it was once you did go, etc...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:57 pm
KMFDM is playing with Combichrist October 9th in Buffalo. Im rather upset becuse KMFDM always plays rochester but this year are completely skipping the ******** city. Which is just wreched becuse they've been stopping here for the last 6 years. Its a bit of a tradition to see KMFDM, we have friend that fly in to see the show all together.

im spending 300$ to grayhound it from Morrisville (where im going to collage) to Bufflo to see the concert.  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

coriander18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:25 am
Combichrist and KMFDM are playing in Seattle on the Oct 31st. I can't imagine a better way to spend halloween.

Also there talk of Covenant playing in the fall, but no dates yet. Looking forward to it. Although Seabound were suppose to play with them and they canceled which sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:42 pm
went to Ozzfest
it was really good
Disturbed was number one
the System of a Down
Hatebreed
A7X
Atreyu
Lacuna Coil
Walls of Jericho
Black Label Society
and then the rest sucked
including Ozzy! he was drunk or high, or reatrted or something cuz he was really bad  

AcidDropper

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:55 pm
coriander18
Combichrist and KMFDM are playing in Seattle on the Oct 31st. I can't imagine a better way to spend halloween.

Also there talk of Covenant playing in the fall, but no dates yet. Looking forward to it. Although Seabound were suppose to play with them and they canceled which sucks.

there isnt, becuse i spent 3 holloweens going to see kmfdm crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:39 pm
I had front row tickets to the Bauhaus/NIN concert, but I had to miss it because of issues which came up...  

GilAskan
Crew

Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces