Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
Michael Howard vs. Charles Kennedy: Who is Sexier? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the sexiest?
Tony Blair
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Michael Howard
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Charles Kennedy
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:26 am
Basically, my friend told me that her mum might vote Labour because Tony Blair was sexy, but that she didn't see the attraction. I told her that her mum probably didn't find Tony Blair sexy but that, relatively speaking, he was the sexiest out of him, Michael Howard and Charles Kennedy. She agreed.

What we disagreed on was who was sexiest between Michael Howard and Charles Kennedy. I said that Kennedy was sexier, she disagreed. I pointed out that I didn't actually find him sexy in the least but that, pushed to choose, I thought he was sexier than Michael Howard. She asserted that Michael Howard was sexier than Charles Kennedy.

If you had to choose between Tony Blair, Michael Howard and Charles Kennedy, who would you say was sexiest?

How much does this topic repulse you, honestly?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:36 am

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:55 am
Charles Kennedy = major sex god in the eyes of the electorate.

Thinks girls; could YOU imagine that rotund ginger-matted body heaving with the strains of sexual ecstacy and a wiskey-tinged breath buffeting your face rhythmically? Thought not...
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:46 am
*is quietly sick*  

Invictus_88
Captain

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:02 pm
Nebelstern
Thinks girls; could YOU imagine that rotund ginger-matted body heaving with the strains of sexual ecstacy and a wiskey-tinged breath buffeting your face rhythmically? Thought not... rolleyes

Ugh.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking that deeply on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:06 pm
Only using such potent imagery to portray a point; NEVER mix politicians with sex, sexuality or, indeed, sexiness.
Heh... sweatdrop
Apologies for that...

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:03 pm
Invictus_88
*is quietly sick*

That was my exact response. Ew... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:30 pm
The topic doesn't bother me - I used to work in a newsagent, and some of the tabloid headlines make this look like happy fun nursery rhymes. The attitude bothers me though. The very idea of voting for someone based on their looks - or even their personality, I mean where are we, America?  

Days of Empire

Mega Genius

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:05 pm
Erix Griffon
The topic doesn't bother me - I used to work in a newsagent, and some of the tabloid headlines make this look like happy fun nursery rhymes. The attitude bothers me though. The very idea of voting for someone based on their looks - or even their personality, I mean where are we, America?

Oh, don't worry, it wasn't a serious conversation. My friend's mother is actually a lot more intelligent than I present her to be. Nonetheless, charisma has and will always play a part in politics, for better or worse.

I feel a bit sorry for Tony Blair, no one's voted for him yet.

To be honest, I couldn't bring myself to vote at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:01 am
Erix Griffon

..looks, personality?

No, this is thread is about sexual attraction.

*pure horror*

eek

Invictus_88
Captain

Arivel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:44 pm
Invictus_88
Erix Griffon

..looks, personality?

No, this is thread is about sexual attraction.

*pure horror*

eek

Yes, that's what it sounded like to me.

Quote:
Charles Kennedy = major sex god in the eyes of the electorate.

Thinks girls; could YOU imagine that rotund ginger-matted body heaving with the strains of sexual ecstacy and a wiskey-tinged breath buffeting your face rhythmically? Thought not...

Gah... Did you really have to post that Simon?

I will have Nightmares for weeks...

stare eek xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:06 pm
Heh...
Only to prove a point my dear lady, only to prove a point.

Besides, I only describe what would probably be the truth.
xd  

Nebelstern
Crew

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:53 pm
Let's say that Tony Blair's sexiness takes a value of minus five million.

That's still a larger figure than Michael Howard's minus seven million.

All I'm asking is whose you think is closest to zero (unless you're the kind of person that actually finds one of these people sexually attractive). XP

Nebelstern
Besides, I only describe what would probably be the truth. xd

I'm intrigued as to how you managed to type it up without throwing up everywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:59 pm
To be quite honest, I really really wouldn't say I find Charles Kennedy attractive. But then, I find Michael Howard to be simply hideous beyond comprehension.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:11 pm
heart Thatcher. heart
Ok, not really..  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games