Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:09 pm
Mwuhahahaha! Back to our radomness! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:29 am
You know... It's like... We got the guild... But we don't know what to do with it.... Cause... Everyone shutup. sweatdrop  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:43 am
i no longer have fish to gloat/talk about gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:25 pm
The members of this guild aren't too talkative to begin with... sweatdrop  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:24 pm
I post sometimes, I just forget to check some days. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:28 am
We used to be!! D: I remember when we were using 1 to 2 pages a day! Why have we died!!! D:  

Jonathan_McCim
Crew

Narren7

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:00 pm
I'm utterly random sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:35 am
just wanted to say really quickly that you have someone wanting to join the guild on that list thingy.....I did not want to accept them in myself, I would rather tell someone else to sweatdrop  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:27 am
Whee, thank you, whoever accepted me. ^_^

I have come back to gaia to make posty.

And... this is probably the only place I'll do that. XD

I still have that same ten gallon tank I got back in december. And still have ALL the fish I started with in there. Which surprises me that my beta, Roy, has lived that long... He's from freakin' Walmart. O_o  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:10 pm
mine is from walmart too....but I dont foresee him living much longer cause my female ram is taking her anger out on him, and he is shredded not...poor number 5.. crying

P.S..I name my bettas by the number that I got them, I have had 5 of them in the past 4 years...so I dont name them anymore... crying

but I did name my ram...LA CHOTA...that means the fuzz in spanish, I named her that cause she is mean and not very fuzzy  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:37 pm
Becuase there are bad members like me that dont come often and talk  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:47 am
I come in alot myself......but sometimes talking about fish gets to be a slow thing, sometimes in the fish world nothing exciting happens for days on end......so you have nothing to talk about, I just try to think of something off the top of my head to say sweatdrop  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

SquishyAngeh
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:30 pm
Im so sad, my little baby panda cory cat was swimming really weird, struggling almost...he was like spinning, and he kept laying on his side and struggling to breath..so I took him out cause my ram senced his weakness and was pecking at him so I put him in a small carring case tank, and I put him back on his belly, then in the morning he looked half way ok so I put him back, but it still does not look good for him, I will have to wait untill tonight when I go back in.... crying

just wanted to tell you all my fish news for today.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:00 pm
i dunno if theres anyone in here who can help me, anyway my maroon clownfish had some sort of body fungus, and i have to put him in a quarantine tank, i'm wondering if i should get some meds for him to treat him or to wait and see if he gets better on his own, pm me if you have an suggestions  

Avarswiel

Thanks_For_All_The_Fish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:27 am
YAY, just wanted to say to all of you that I pretty much tamed my ram, she eats food right from my hand, so does my betta ......this is the coolest thing I have ever seen!  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff