Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I hate myself i need advice!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:30 pm

i dunno if this is the right place to post this but...oh well....

Ok so i recently have the most perfect bf EVER!!!
x-hes tall
x-hes cute
x-hes funny
x-hes gothic
x-he sends me txt msgs about how much he misses me even though weve only not seen eachother for like 8hours
x-he kisses my hand
x-he holds me
x-hugs me bunches
x-tells me he loves me(and i know he means it)
x-calls me everyday
x-and we IM eachother everyday(or text)
x-hes witty
x-he buys me things
x-he tells me he wants to be with me forever

but
a couple of days ago we were wathing a movie and i had my head on his shoulder and he was playing with my hair and had his head on my head and i thought "this is perfect.......i...i hate it......."

i actually want to brake up with him

i mean WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???!!!!
i cant stand his love><
and i hate myself cuz i know hes so horribly inlove with me

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WHAT DO I DO?!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:39 pm
Yuuki is stumped... but i will try to help you.

Just give me a few moments to formulate my thoughts...  

YuukiRendar

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:41 pm
It sounds like your mind is rejecting the thought of you being happy. So instead of perhaps having him break it off with you and having to face the pain of rejection, you want to break it off yourself to save yourself from the possible heartache and pain of rejection.

You have to ask yourself though, do you want to be with him? If the answer is yes, then you really have to find a way to kick that self-defeating thought of breaking it off with him, but if you honestly don't think you're happy then you just aren't happy. If he isn't the one for you it would be cruel to stay with him just because you don't want to be alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:44 pm
lurichan
It sounds like your mind is rejecting the thought of you being happy. So instead of perhaps having him break it off with you and having to face the pain of rejection, you want to break it off yourself to save yourself from the possible heartache and pain of rejection.

You have to ask yourself though, do you want to be with him? If the answer is yes, then you really have to find a way to kick that self-defeating thought of breaking it off with him, but if you honestly don't think you're happy then you just aren't happy. If he isn't the one for you it would be cruel to stay with him just because you don't want to be alone.

I quite agree with what she said... (A song comes to mind... Rest Stop From Matchbox 20)

Or maybe all this attention isnt really good for your relationship,for emotional growth you also need time apart from each other.

Like non stop txt msgs and being together all the time will turn any relationship kinda suffocating.

I would advice a little more alone time for each of you.  

YuukiRendar

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:46 pm
hmm...tough one...i'm no expert on this, but it sounds he is a bit needy. and he says he wants to be with you forever, which pretty much indicates he plans on marrying you. yeah, this dude is needy that's all i know. but i think eaither do one or both of these: tell him to tone it down a bit with the hugging and texting and the wants to be with you forever thing because all the girls i know say that is a bit creepy, and or tell him you need some time apart from him because maybe your mind is over reacting to something. I don't know your bf at all nor do i know how you two hang together or stuff, there might be something that is bothersome and you just don't know it.
Trust me i know how you feel, being with someone who is virtually perfect and it's like you'll never break up with them but then you feel you want to be apart from them and you don't want to. it sucks, i know. this is a strange problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:49 pm
"Its ok to hold on to a hand thats extended to you,but remember,you dont need to hold on to it forever"  

YuukiRendar

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:12 pm

umm this might be a good thing for all of you to know:

we were going out about a 2-3months ago
in which i had broken up with him
because we hadnt been able to see eachother in that whole time we were together and it didnt even seem real and "i love u" wasnt enough anymore.
and hed told me before im like his anti depressant but...
when i b/u with him
he threatened to kill himself.
and ran away.
stare
and left a bad message on my cell phone
then called me when he came back home,making me feel like s**t.
so i started crying,then he was like all "no i called to tell you i love you....this wasnt suppose to happen"

we just got back together like 3 weeks ago
and hes all perfect
and hell do anything to make me happy
but hes completely blocked that^^^^^^^up there out of his mind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:16 pm
lurichan

i do like what u said though  

Starfish Attack

Starfish Attack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:27 pm
YuukiRendar
"Its ok to hold on to a hand thats extended to you,but remember,you dont need to hold on to it forever"

cuz you mentioned that song i looked up the lyrics and Rest Stop makes me sad....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:40 pm
i would still like to hear what anyone else thinks

if your out there

Starfish Attack

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out