Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
God of War Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you played God of War?
  YES! Good game ^_^
  Yeah, it's ok but not the best
  No :( But I wanna
  No and don't want to play it XP
  Never heard of it o_O
View Results

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:25 am
Have any of ya'll played God of War? It's a good game! I haven't beat it yet though. Got stuck in Hades. I had to have to sister's boyfriend help me on some of the obstecles in there cause I wouldn't have patience to try and get through them. I found the game chalenging but fun! I love fighting with some of those weapons! Imma try to do a small comic of Kratos (Kratos from God of War not ToS) when I feel like it. At first when Sangome and them were talking bout Kratos I thought of the Kratos from God of War and fer along time I thought they played God of War, but it turned out to be Kratos from ToS instead. But if ya'll haven't played God of War, it's a good game! I know some of you guys in here would probably like it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:43 am
Yup 3nodding , got the game the first day it came out. Yeah its a really fun game but kinda easy, beat it in like 2 or 3 days dont remember. Kinda short but pretty fun. And yeah I love his blades they are fun to play with and use them to throw around with enemies. Oh and lol if you dont like naked chicks and gore I dont recommend this game.  

Beserkfury8

KonobuDragon22

Eloquent Sophomore

4,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:31 pm
Yeah, I really need to get a copy of this game soon, besides it's considered to be one of the best PS2 games out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:15 pm
I found it challenging, but I'm sad when it comes to these kind of games anyhow XP But I so love his blades! But strangly enough I don't like naked women and gore, but still love the game! Oh Beserk did you figure out that lil secwet at the begginging of the game where you are on the ship and the 2 ladies are in the bed? xd When you get on top of the bed and talk to one of the women, you can bang them! Did you figure that out?

And Hiro, the game is a MUST have! It's awesome!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Beserkfury8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:17 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
I found it challenging, but I'm sad when it comes to these kind of games anyhow XP But I so love his blades! But strangly enough I don't like naked women and gore, but still love the game! Oh Beserk did you figure out that lil secwet at the begginging of the game where you are on the ship and the 2 ladies are in the bed? xd When you get on top of the bed and talk to one of the women, you can bang them! Did you figure that out?

Yeah I did, lol that was an interesting minnie game, to bad all you see is a vase falling off a desk, There are alot of secrets in the game, lol I wont tell because its a secret! But you will find out. Also God of War 2 is gonna come out soon I heard, I saw preview of it, looks fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:41 pm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm

Yeah I did, lol that was an interesting minnie game, to bad all you see is a vase falling off a desk, There are alot of secrets in the game, lol I wont tell because its a secret! But you will find out. Also God of War 2 is gonna come out soon I heard, I saw preview of it, looks fun.

Yeah I heard of God of War 2! Can't wait to see what Kratos got himself into this time >_< I haven't seen any preveiws though  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:44 pm
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

Eh. I got another year. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:43 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

x_X Beserk is only 15 almost 16 and from what i know your 16 x.x and he has played it. Just because it says a certain age it dosnt mean you have to go by it. I used to play underaged games all the time like when i was 10 i played games that said to be 13+  

Lurkerkiller
Vice Captain

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:53 pm
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

x_X Beserk is only 15 almost 16 and from what i know your 16 x.x and he has played it. Just because it says a certain age it dosnt mean you have to go by it. I used to play underaged games all the time like when i was 10 i played games that said to be 13+

Yes, but her parents might not let her play those games till a certain age though  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:41 pm
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

I played my first teen rated game at age 11. Plus, from what I know, you don't HAVE to be a teen to play T rated games. But, at all the rental stores here, you MUST be seventeen or older to rent M rated games.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Beserkfury8

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:52 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

I played my first teen rated game at age 11. Plus, from what I know, you don't HAVE to be a teen to play T rated games. But, at all the rental stores here, you MUST be seventeen or older to rent M rated games.

Yeah your suppose to be 18+ to rent M rated games now but, some people just dont care and let you get it any ways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:06 am
Beserkfury8
[.Hoho-papa.]
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

Yeah your suppose to be 18+ to rent M rated games now but, some people just dont care and let you get it any ways.

I played God of War when I was I think 18 xd Wait o_O I was supposed to be 18.... Ummm.... ok well my sis played it when she was 16 but then it was her 18 year old bf that rented it....... I shutup now  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:21 am
Beserkfury8
[.Hoho-papa.]
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

I'd rather not take the risk. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:44 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Beserkfury8
[.Hoho-papa.]
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

There not like gonna call the cops on you if you ask  

Beserkfury8

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:56 pm
Beserkfury8
[.Hoho-papa.]
Beserkfury8
[.Hoho-papa.]
Lurkerkiller
[.Hoho-papa.]
I'd like to play it.

But I'm too young. Wah.

There not like gonna call the cops on you if you ask

Tis true ^_^ The worst they can say is "I'm sorry ma'am but you have to be 18 or older to rent this game"  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff