Teh Eve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:54 pm
I just started watching this drama. ^-^

I need English subs that's why Im starting so late. xd

<3 I have only watched the first ep and it's hella good. ^-^

Post your comments about it.

Should I continue?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:08 am
hrrmmmm. . .should you continue. . . it is definity worth watching.. . . but it is not a drama that i can recall that easily. . .probably because there are way better drama far better than this one. .. but i say go watch it. . i think yul should have ended up with that girl. . did not like his hair in the middle because he dyed it black. . liked it orangy better. .

[schizophrenic]

P E A R L R O S E

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:11 am
orientalxbaby
hrrmmmm. . .should you continue. . . it is definity worth watching.. . . but it is not a drama that i can recall that easily. . .probably because there are way better drama far better than this one. .. but i say go watch it. . i think yul should have ended up with that girl. . did not like his hair in the middle because he dyed it black. . liked it orangy better. .

no yul didnt end up with the girl...Im not spoiling it for her tho...just keep watching it its really good
me and my mom wacthed it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:08 pm
P E A R L R O S E
orientalxbaby

no yul didnt end up with the girl...Im not spoiling it for her tho...just keep watching it its really good
me and my mom wacthed it

i got bored during the ending. . i did not see the end of the second to last esp. . . hmmm. .. watched it with my sister. .

[schizophrenic]

Teh Eve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:41 am
No, feel free to discuss it. <3 I already know what happens.

Pity about Yul..he was so cute. TT___TT <3 *luffs*

^Could you tell who I was rooting for? rofl

Man why is it always the titeass that gets the girl..and the sweet hot one is always the one that watches from afar. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:36 am
ehehe. . yeah, that is exactly what always happens! i like this drama. its very funny. very very very funny. except i always got angry when the old people such as the parents or the royal people got on the screen. i was just thinking, 'i think old people love is cool and all, but i dont wanna watch it!'  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:34 pm
x_xse7enx_x
ehehe. . yeah, that is exactly what always happens! i like this drama. its very funny. very very very funny. except i always got angry when the old people such as the parents or the royal people got on the screen. i was just thinking, 'i think old people love is cool and all, but i dont wanna watch it!'

me too. . i get pissed whenever the elders take up too much time talking. . the thing is i knew who that freakin girl was going to end up with . . i wanted something surprising. .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:23 am
^ It was too typical. rofl  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:35 am
Teh Eve
^ It was too typical. rofl

yup yup. . that is so true. .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:07 am
meh...i watch this shizzle for the cute guys. rofl

I only see the cuteness in yul seriously...jun ki aint that great. O-o;;  

Teh Eve

whit3amuka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:38 am
The drama was cute but I watched it for the guys blaugh . I'm a big fan of Shin >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:07 pm
Definitly! It's so good! There acting skills are pretty good and it's so funny! The main charactor is always so adorable and she does the weirdest things exclaim razz  

-alwaysmile-

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:11 pm
hmmmm. . . the old people sure annoyed me though. .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:28 pm
i love that series!! yul~~~~ heart heart  

Shibuki-kun

Yakamashii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:09 pm
One of my most favorite dramas. It is definitely worth watching! whee heart

kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers