Reply ~ Main Forum ~
please ******** help me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Built_to_Offend_666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:12 pm
seriously, i dont know what the ******** to turn to. my girlfreind just broke up with me after 4 months of going out. im like totally in love with her. She was seriously the first person I ever felt I could trust. she said me and her had too many problems and she doesn't see me like a boyfreind anymore, but wants to still be best freinds. She will never be just a casual aquantence or anything like to me, but im terrorfied of the reality that thats what im gonna be to her. just 2 days after me and her broke up, she's already going out with someone else. This makes me nautious, sick, light-headed, shaky, and a whole bunch of other s**t just to think about. I really don't wanna sound like another melodramtic teenager, but this s**t is ******** overwhelming. i need some advice or something cause nothing my freinds have told me has worked really well. sad

in a twist of irony, my drumset broke, and because i needed a temp drumset until I can get a new one, the singer in my band knew a guy who had a drum set i could use. It turns out this is the guy who is going out with my 'ex'. id probably get violent around him, so ya, more problems because of all this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:32 pm
Sorry man, that sounds terrible, i really cant give any advice really all i can think to say is just let things run through. If its not ment to be then its not. Im sorry for how things are going for you though.  

Ms. McStabbington

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:42 pm
that really bites, it seems that fate is having her fun with you. I think that you should try moving on and maybe try to forget about her. If she thinks that you weren't right, then look for someone else that you could trust. If it works out, then it works out... If not, then there are a lot of other girls in the world, I think that you could find one. Also, if you want to shake up the new boyfriend, tell him that if he hurts her, and you find out about it (enter imaginitive torture here(have problems with that PM me)).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:48 pm
it is already pretty much over, she even said if she'd have known how id act to the breakup she'd never have been with me in the first place.

and her new bf is like good freinds with like all of my best freinds, so i cant go to too much extremes.  

_Built_to_Offend_666

Krys_Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:52 pm
that just makes things even worse. That's where I run out of helpful advice. But I do have one question, did you tell her how much you felt about her?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:01 pm
Krys_Night
that just makes things even worse. That's where I run out of helpful advice. But I do have one question, did you tell her how much you felt about her?

yes, i told/tell her all the time. i even showed her songs written about her, and even sacrificed my $300 ipod because that's what it took to spend time with her one day. She has to know how much i care.  

_Built_to_Offend_666

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:48 pm
The level of destruction a breakup can cause is all based on how you deal with it.

My advise is screw this b***h.

Two days after you broke up and she's already with another guy? She's a whore. Realise it, embrace it, move on.

She obviously wasn't good enough for you. She obviously didn't realise what you could give her. She obviously doesn't deserve to have you pining after her.

That's the harsh reality of it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:08 pm
_Built_to_Offend_666
Krys_Night

yes, i told/tell her all the time. i even showed her songs written about her, and even sacrificed my $300 ipod because that's what it took to spend time with her one day. She has to know how much i care.

It's sounds like you got used. And she only waited two days to date someone else...that's just wrong and inconciderate of you. Obviously she didn't care for you as much as you cared for her. *hug*

I have to agree with the above post. You deserve someone who is going to apperciate you and it sounds like this girl didn't. I'm sorry, it really sucks when that happens.  

HopeforEmpathy

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:25 am
Yeah Dude. There will always be other girls out there. Girlfriends are temporary,friends are forever and thats what really counts (im not trying to sound sexist,if you are a girl,insert boyfriends instead of girlfriends).

And well,i got experience with that situation,had it happen to me more than once. Getting used. It never is nice,and it seems to hurt as much the 2nd time around. Anyway, my advice to you is not to dwell on it. Tell yourself you are better off without her.

Its not her that makes you what you are. You are a caring, thoughtfull (yikes,i sound gay...) and if she cant see it, to hell with her. Find someone else that can apreciate you.

Take care man...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:54 am
Alrighty man, not to sound like a complete d**k on this subject, but if this girly of yours dated another guy two days after you broke up, there's a really good chance that she hadn't been entirely faithful to ya' throughout the relationship. I had a similar thing go on (not to such extremes though) and after my ex and I broke it off, I found out she'd been ********' the guy that she started dating for about a month before we broke up. So, I dunno really what to tell ya, I'd say just let s**t slide and go on with your life.

So it goes...

QUICK EDIT:

I just wanna point out that after further reading of your post, you mentioned that you might 'get violent' around this guy. My advice to you on this is: don't ******** do it. I've been there and it only ends in VERY bad times. Don't get yourself pulled into that kinda s**t, just let it slide and see where life leads you next.
~Benjamin (N.W.H)  

Nothing_Without_Hate

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:31 am
_Built_to_Offend_666
it is already pretty much over, she even said if she'd have known how id act to the breakup she'd never have been with me in the first place.

and her new bf is like good freinds with like all of my best freinds, so i cant go to too much extremes.
right here i think shes trying to release you so that you dont become one of those maniacally obsessed stalkers but she is going about it all wrong if you wan to stop someone form becoming that you do things that you know they wont like and pass it off like its your everyday routine and then they break up with you so what im saying is she may want to get back together with you in the future

but for now find someone else to obsess over and get over her thats all i can really say that helps me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:13 am
MortSanglant
The level of destruction a breakup can cause is all based on how you deal with it.

My advise is screw this b***h.

Two days after you broke up and she's already with another guy? She's a whore. Realise it, embrace it, move on.

She obviously wasn't good enough for you. She obviously didn't realise what you could give her. She obviously doesn't deserve to have you pining after her.

That's the harsh reality of it.

She sounds like whore.

Ha. I see this same situation, reversing gender roles with a friend of mine.

Oh well.

Your ex? Sounds like a whore.

Did I mention she's a whore?

You might be too good for her.  

Plan-Galere

Maquarrie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:23 am
You cannot undo the past, but calling your ex and her new fling names won't do you any good. The best thing you really can do is pull on your friends for company and get on with your life. There are plenty of other fish in the sea, and you should be glad that there isn't another one of her. If there was, and you found her, you'd be single again in 4 months.

Love is so fleeting now days. Release your negativity through whatever means you can and start living again.

If you need anything that I can accomodate, feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:50 am
Every time I go out with someone the same thing always happens. Thats why i'm in a band too. I havent dated in almost a year because I cant handle being hurt all the time.

I'm the bassist of my band hehe. whee  

A NEON DRUNK

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:59 pm
Well, if she found a guy after only two days shes a whore.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff