16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Chanco Tasker

8,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:32 pm
i would like to talk about the diferenses in the layering, hear what others personaly like better or if both equaly, and any changes that any one thinks should be made to aeith or changes that were made that should not have been made.

i find gaia and tektek layering both equaly good and bad.

tektek:
no changes that i can think of now.

Gaia:
you used to be able to whear stocking and the prisner ball and chain now you cant. I greatly miss that.

Rings should be layered over not under gloves, so they can be seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:43 pm
What i miss:
img1
i want that back!

What new i want:
img1
img2
img3
why have and whear a ring if you can not see it?

edit:i have no pics caus tektek is being mean to me.  

Chanco Tasker

8,575 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:00 pm
On Gaia, I wish you could ware both the Thoes 90's gloves and the bracelts together... I really like thoes combinations! T-T It looks so nice on Tektek...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:01 am
On Gaia I wish you could layer bracelets with gloves...socks with stockings...necklaces and chokers...Pirate vests over shirts...shirts over dresses, and pants under dresses...  

Raech is Outrageous

Nappy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:42 am
I just hate how you go make a sweet tektek, then you try to make it on Gaia and it's all BISHNO! talk2hand

Argh.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:26 am
Some things on tektek layer good some things dont, just like with gaia, they both have good and bad things. But tektek does somtimes tell you if things dont layer, most things t hat dont layer tektek says they wont layer like t hat.  

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Red PinkSuit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:19 pm
Ugh... one Gaia layering issue I hate is that the musketeer tops are layered as jackets, which means things like pocket watches and pins don't layer over them. I think those items should always layer *over* jackets.

Of course, last I checked, in TekTek you can layer those items over a muskteer top.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Oh. I just remembered.
I hate how tektek doesn't let you layer belts with certain accessories, like Morgana's Gloves.

Nappy

G4L_fe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:31 pm
myuuu I hate how nothing on gaia goes over the tiger striped pants~~!! and on tektek lots of boots do. ;_; I made such a good avi a while ago with the combination and it was killed by that. I wish they'd all at least match up so I wouldn't buy the damn items if they didn't layer coolishly...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:17 pm
I miss how the stealth boots used to layer over the pants and now they don't. I think its how they made the pants layer. Cause at first they pants would layer under normal pants and/or clothes and it doesn't anymore. But it was better when it did.  

Sarace

Gambino Shopper

16,175 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:50 am
melPOW!
On Gaia I wish you could layer bracelets with gloves...socks with stockings...necklaces and chokers...Pirate vests over shirts...shirts over dresses, and pants under dresses...
Exactly. ;o Some socks and stockings are great together, and so far they're impossible. D:

And Missy ribbons should go with Complex Bands! That's the thing I would like to use. <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:30 am
The differences in layering limit my creativity to some extent....I want an avatar though that can wear both the Dark Mantle and the Lunar Cloak  

-kola-nut-

Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Charmed_111

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:28 pm
I like tektek layering a lot more.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:46 am
Tek Tek's layering makes more sense than half of Gaia's layering. Think about it, in RL, you can wear rings over gloves, and pants tucked into boots, and pants under dresses.. I wish that Gaia would give us the option to layer how we choose.  

lll-Bucket-lll

5,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

[M][C][R]evenge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DanceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The layering for both should be the same: just like the inventory organizer (new one), you should be able to put the things in the order you want them to be seen.
Good idea?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DanceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff