Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:54 pm
In this RP you can be your favorite character from the anime Black Cat or make your own. The begining of the story takes place in Annette's bar,Located in Sapidoa,which is the cental gathering place for sweepers. The back wall is covered with wanted posters and notices on certain bountys.

((sorry,I'm not real good at this.))

This post:some info,banner at bottom.
2nd post: Character form info
3rd post: Characters
4th post:RP begins

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ehv5z][img]http://tinyurl.com/juonl[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Character info form (if you want to make your own character,just PM it to me with the subject 'Kuro'. if you want one of the premades,just state it here!)

username:
Name:
Birthday:
Height:
Weight:
occupation (sweeper,bounty,general bad guy,etc):
Special Skills:
handedness:
Comments (history,personaloty,pictures,etc.) :  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:16 pm
Characters

Username: genjo sanjo
name: Sven Vollfied
Birthday: June 23
Blood type: A
Height: 180cm
Weight: 72kg
Special Skills: Inventing Tech Tools,Cooking
Handedness: Right-handed
Comments: Self-styled ladies man. His motto is,"Be kind to women,children and the weak." "Dangerous women" are the exception to his rule. His code of chivalry is his own,and not the result of how he was raised. He's an ecpecially heavy smoker. After a job,he has to have a smoke.
Apperance: User Image

username: Archangel_Koichi
name: Train Heartnet
Birthday: April 13
Blood type: O
Height: 175cm
Weight: 65kg
Equipment: Engraved pistol "Hades" (six chambers. Weighs 2.5kg. Made from orichalcum.)
Dislikes: Crying women,bugs (i.e.,cockroaches,centipedes.)
Handedness: Ambidextrous (born left-handed)
Special Skills: Able to sleep anywhere. Expert at disguises.
Comments: He takes direct action and never compromises his beliefs. He wears his collar as a reminder that "you are your own master." He has 20/20 vision in both eyes.
Apperence: User Image

username: Fire211
Name: Eve
Birthday: ?
Blood Type: AB
Height: 133cm
weight: 30kg
Hobbies: Reading,observing,watching Sven in particular.
Dislikes: windowless rooms,scary people
Favorite food: ice Cream
Comments: She has a pretty high IQ and never forgets a book once she reads it. Because she possesses healing nanomachines,her wounds heal at an accelerated rate. (Eve will grow,incidentally. Other than the fact that she has an organ inside her body that generates nanomachines,she is no different from an ordinary human girl.)
Apperence: User Image

Username:
name: Rinslet Walker
Birthday: August 01
Blood Type: B
Height: 167cm
weight: 48kg
Hobbies: Disguises,shopping,tarot card reading
Dislikes: Ghosts,narcissists,etc.
Handedness: Right-handed
Comments: Her actions are always in line with her beliefs. She is very independent and won't do anything she doesn't want to. Sensing a commonality between herself and Train,she's harbored an interest in him since they met in Sapioa.

username: Mistress_Mikuni
Name: Myoko
Birthday: April 19
Blood type(optional): A positive
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125 lb (but perfectly and lustfully shaped)
occupation (sweeper,bounty,general bad guy,etc): Cat girl wanderer
Special Skills: Wiccan craft and fully demonic powers
handedness: Ambedextres in areas such as drawing but uses both at the same time to blow threatening peoples heads off with a .44 to in their mouths
likes: Guy, girls, poetry, rock music, wiccan craft, guns, and knives
Comments (history,personaloty,pictures,etc.): Her eviler side...but don't hurt her in this state...She'll refuse to die.
User Image
This is Myoko normally...only give her a cute little smile.
User Image
And if she kisses you...don't always take it personally...she may just be teasing you.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:04 pm
"Yo,Annete. Could you put a cup of coffe on my tab?" Sven said,wallking to the bar and sitting down.

"You're lucky you're a friend,otherwise I'd say no." Annete said,setting a cup of coffe in front of Sven.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

soccer3892

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:04 pm
username: soccer3892
Name: kiki
Birthday: july 22
Height: 5’4
Special Skills: sword fighting
handedness: right-handed
Comments: (sry when ever I put a pic it don’t work sept for lucifer anyways) she has bluish gray hair goes midway down her back, fair but beautiful complextion that glows, fit body, very pretty, and loves ice cream....
One day while Kiki was getting ready to go to bed, without eating dinner, she hears a loud THUD! Comin from the living room. She runs out and sees her mom lieing on the floor crying and she sees her dad going for more so she jumps on his back and he throws her off. She gets up but is slapped back down. ‘Get out…’ her dad said in a low menising voice. Kiki runs to her room gets her things and runs back out to the living room. She passes her mom. ‘better u than me’ her mom gets out b4 she passes out completely. Kiki runs out crying never to return… sense that lil incident shes a bit shy but once she gets to know ya shes like miss social.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:28 am
((just edit your post to be your character walking into the bar or something,I've already put your character info up.))

"Any big bountys lately?" Sven said,drinking his coffe.

A huge muscley guy walked behind him and Annette said "Just missed the last one."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:38 am
((Mistress_Mikuni ,A.K.A Myoko,you can start now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:17 am
((Yay! Thanks!)) Myoko dressed in all black walks into Annettes bar and sits a few seats from Sven and glances over at him slightly. She stays very quiet as though she's unable to speek. Specks of blood, hardly noticable, contrast her pale white skin and she reaches into a small pocket and pulls out a piece of cloth and wipes her cheek, although missing some of the larger droplets higher up on her face. She glances back over at Sven for a little longer as though trying to understand him through only his appearence. Her saphire eyes seem to want to burn through his soul as if looking for something.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:58 pm
A shiver ran through Sven's spine,I feel like someones watching me. he thought,thrying to figure up the debts he collected in his head.

Annette looked at Myoko and said,"Can I get you anything?" Then she noticed where she was looking,and said to Sven,"Friend of yours?"

Sven looked at Myoko and thought a minute before answering," I don't recognize her,but I have to say,I didn't even know catgirls existed."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:05 pm
Jumps slightly at the voices and her attention is ripped from him. In the quietest voice "I'm sorry...I didnt mean to stare. You just seemed.....interesting" blushes and looks at Annette. "No thank you ma'am. I only came in to get away from the man chasing me. I lost him a bit ago but I'm afraid he may easily catch up to me..." She smiles gently. " I should leave before I get one of you killed in my place..." As she begins to stand she drops something but walks out the door without noticing. A shot rings out outside and footsteps are heard scrambling to run away. A huge man bursts into the bar with huge red eyes. He merely snarls and yells. "Where is she!? I'll kill her!"  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:08 pm
As the man burst in,Sven picked up what she dropped. He said to the man,"Who?" having already figured out who was chasing and had already decided to stop him. Annette slowly reached under the bar,trying to make it look like she was grabbing a glass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:20 pm
(the object was the cloth she'd used to wipe her cheek) "A little b***h! Black curly hair purple eyes and dressed in black!" He glared at Sven. "HAVE...YOU...SEEN...HER!? She's due for a little payback for killing my men! We weren't quite done with that wench...if you know what I mean." His disgusting smirk could make even the dumbest man know what he was saying.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:31 pm
"I think I know what you mean," Sven said,grabbing his suitcase,"But I can't let you kill her,it's against my code of chivalry." He pushed a button on the suitcase and it burst open,a cloud of sleeping gas poured out and the man passed out.

Sven said "Take care of this guy for me,will ya Annette?"

"Sure,I'll split the money for his bounty too." She replied. Sven got in his car and went after Myoko.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:36 pm
Sitting in the entrance to a dark alley Myoko bows her head on her knees and cries thinking that maybe no one will see her. "Now what'll I do? Run away forever? Never make a friend so he cant track me...?" She begins to cry harder thinking about what happened before she walked into the bar.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:42 pm
Sven almost missed the alley,just noticing her as he passed. He backed up and opened the passenger door. "Get in!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff